Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Jen!

Today is my beautiful sisters birthday! :)

Jen is in the middle! A picture of all my siblings at a wedding this past fall!
She lives in Idaho so our visits are far and few between these days, but she is incredible. When we do get to see each other we have so much fun! I can't wait to see her again!

My mom and Jen at a wedding a few years back! This picture always makes me smile!

So heres to you Jen! I pray your day is special, and you know just how loved you are! You are my role model and my inspiration for following your dreams! I am so proud of you! Can't wait to hug you again!

13 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Hope your sisters B-Day is the best. She is beautiful just like you:)

alliehallmarr said...

Idaho! I have family in Idaho (actually, they are in Spokane now...) Happy birthday to your beautiful sister, when do you get to see each other again?

Brittany said...

Haha that first picture is too cute!

Happy Birthday to your sister!!

Sorry you don't get to see her as often as you'd like :-(

Annie said...

what a sweet post, it's a bummer you two dont live closer.
i hope your sis has a wonderful birthday!! :)

Blogs said...

soooo beautiful...you wish her a happy birthday from all of us:)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Happy birthday to a very special sister.
I am jealous that you have FOUR siblings!!!!

Iris Flavia said...

Your family sure seems to be awesome! Am new here and enjoyed a lot so far!

Jenny said...

Cute family pictures! I hope you sister has a wonderful day!

jennykate77 said...

Beautiful girls! Happy birthday to your sister! She has a fab name, by the way. All Jen's are super cool. ;)

Shelley said...

Wow, your mom looks like she could be a sister!!

Happy Birthday to your sister, though! Sweet post!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Aw, hope she has a wonderful birthday!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

What a sweet, sweet post!! :)

Thanks for your kind words on my blog! You are the sweetest thing, EVAAA!! :)

V said...

Brittany, Thanks for the follow! and I have SO much respect for single Mother's! & You look like such a natural. Jealous! <3 Im excited to follow your blog/journey.