Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend update :)

I had a wonderful weekend at BD's parents. It was simple, but wonderful. Aidyn had a blast and it was great for him to see his daddy. :) It was suppose to rain all weekend, but God gave us a break, and let us have some sunshine for most of the day Saturday. We got lots of activities packed into that time. We went fishing, jumped on the trampoline, Aidyn rode on his Gator, lots of food, and we went to a movie.

I love BD's parents. They are so wonderful to Aidyn and me. They spoil us with yummy food, lots of great conversations, and laughter. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. BD and I had tons of fun together too. I am so happy that our relationship is so easy. We make each other laugh, and have so much fun together. (future? maybe!)

Now on to blogger news. I didn't blog this weekend. I didn't comment. I had the slack attack again. Not because I don't love you. Not because I don't care... but merely becaue my computer is crap. I think I found a way around it now. :) yay!!! So back at it!

BUT now that I am back.. I have HUNDREDS of missed posts. You are all so special, and I want to comment on every post, BUT...BUT...BUT I can't! So.. in order to not show favoritism I am going to just start from today. Pretend that I didn't miss this weekend! :) I'll be back to being a comment super star again soon! Don't pretend you don't miss me! :)
Love you all. Now enjoy my weekend pictures... :)




12 comments:

Brittany said...

Glad you had such an fun and relaxing weekend! :-) I love all the pics! So cute.

Unknown said...

Darling Pics. Brit. Love the fishing one of BD AND MR. "A" man... so cute! Glad you had a great weekend with sunshine. Have a great monday and week friend. Hugs, Jenn

Homemaker Man said...

BD and Aidyn napping: So cute. Nice looking doggy, too. You were missed!

~Tom~ said...

You always have an awesome smile anyway, but the one I see in these pics is just priceless. You look so happy. I am glad you had such a fun weekend.

Blogs said...

Omgosh! Your tooo freakin cute and so is Aidyn. I think I got all the rain you were supposed to have-we got drenched this morning. Thought a hurricane was hitting and my computer didn't work this morning because of it. So I hear ya on the computer probs! Ughhh! Glad you had a fabulous weekend! Hope the rest of this week is too:)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I am so glad you had a nice weekend..BD's parents sound wonderful. I am sure they feel the same way towards you.

Never ever apologize for living your life and not reading/writing blogs.
Life happens, and that is a good thing!!!

Another David said...

It's all good, I disappeared this weekend, too. Welcome back to us both!

tara said...

little guy is so cute!! glad you had a good weekend!

Tanya said...

ur hair is so cute, ur son is adoralbe. and i love that u and bd had an amazing time together!! :)

Elizabeth said...

It is so GREEN there!!! How fun! Your weekend looks like it was a great one with all the ones that you love!!!

Shelley said...

Looks like a great weekend!! Love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

i am hobby illustrator, perhaps you'd like to publish some of my photographs? i guess it would be great for your blog :-)
totally enjoy your design! send me a mail please in case you want to see my photgraphs