Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Step 2: Fill this out....

So I was so excited when I checked my email and had SO many comments from volunteers! I thought the easiest way was to have you all fill out this survey, and email it to me (with pictures!)! I think i'll post them in the order they are received. I'll post them every Thursday! Be prepared this is going to get random...

Name?:

Age?:

Tell me about your blog:

What kind of blogs do you like to read?:

Why did you start your blog?:

Whats your favorite part so far about blogging?:

and.. just for fun....

If you could meet anyone in the world (present or past) for dinner, who would you meet, and where/what would you eat? :

If you had to play a character in a book or movie which would you chose?:

Pick a theme song for your life:

Fill in the blank.... I'm addicted to _____________.

I would walk 500 miles for ___________________.

I love the smell of ______________.

Who is your celeb look alike?

______________________________________

There you have it. Easy enough, right? I'll give you the freedom to pass on whatever questions you want, and to add anything you'd like. I just want to get to know YOU! What makes you and your blog special!

Most of all have fun! Can't wait to read your responses ladies and gents!

**Send your surveys to brittdjohnson87@yahoo.com**

1 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Fun! I'll have to give this a try lady!