Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spotlight Thursday!

Drum roll please..................
Today is the first edition of Spotlight Thursday, and I am pleased to announce the star of todays show is..... Tanya at A simple little kind of free ! Tanya is a fellow Minnesotan, who grew up in my home town. She also graduated with my younger brother, and is still good friends with him to this day! She is a new blogger, but her posts are real, and fun. She has such a great energy in person, and on her blog! I'm positive you will all love her as much as I do...So without further ado.......................


"HERE IS TANYA...."
How old are you? 20

Tell me about your blog: It is about me and whatever is going on in my life at that moment..work, friends, love, life, church, anything!
Yes, this is my hunky little brother with Tanya!

What kind of blogs do you like to read?: Funny and entertaining.. people who are just being real.

Why did you start your blog?: To get things off of my chest.

Whats your favorite part so far about blogging?: All the input you can give and receive

and..just for fun....

If you could meet anyone in the world (present or past) for dinner, who would you meet, and where/what would you eat? : Abby, my best friend. I would meet her for dinner at Ciati's cuz we have a silly history there and we would eat until our hearts were content!!
If you had to play a character in a book or movie which would you chose?: A romance where I was the lead actress, and hopefully my lead actor and me would fall madly in love :) haha or at least have a small sizzling romance!!


Who is your celeb look alike? paris hilton.Fill in the blank....
I'm addicted to ___shopping___.

I would walk 500 miles for ____my sister___.

I love the smell of __summer__.



I hope you all enjoyed meeting a fellow blogger... (and future bloggy friend?) and learning more about her! Now go on, go visit her! I know she'd love to meet you all!

4 comments:

Blogs said...

How fun! I'm gonna have to go check her out:) I hope you have a fabulous Thurs:)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

That was lots of fun. I definitely need to send you my info lady!

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is so sweet...and she is much cuter than Paris!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

She sounds fun. I will have to head over and check her out. Pretty girl.