Friday, April 30, 2010

Drum roll please.... VLOG edition :)

Just because you love my beautiful Minnesotan accent CLICK PLAY:



Ummm, YES, I know I talked fast. But did you understand what I said? My expensive camera was balancing on top of my lap top... and it kept falling. AND I was sick of saying (almost) the exact same thing over and over again. Plus I only had about a minute left on my SD card. oops! :) Well never the less...

CONGRATS to the WINNER! You can check her out here! and HAPPY FRIDAY! :)

P.s. Does anyone else sorta-kinda hate listening to themselves talk? I mean videos/voicemails/etc... its like nails on a chalkboard! ha ha ha! AND could they have picked a better thumbnail for the beginning shot? really?! ohh brother! hate you youtube! lol

12 comments:

Brittney Galloway said...

You're so cute! Love the accent :)

alliehallmarr said...

I was just going to comment the same exact thing as Brittany...she totally beat me to it. Worth saying again though, you are adorable! Your accent makes me miss Chicago.

Stacey-Lou said...

love your vlogs they are cute!
yeah I really hate listening to myself recorded...it makes me cringe!
xx

Busy Bee Suz said...

Again, cuteness overload. :)
I hate the way I sound on video...all of a sudden I am this whiny girl with a deep southern accent!!!

Debbie said...

cute post!!! I sound like minnie mouse on recordings..really!:)

Homemaker Man said...

That was adorable. Love the accent.

Tanya said...

...From one to Minnesotan to another...WHAT ACCENT?!?! :)

Kit Kat said...

:) cute message... I always hate the sound of my own voice too! So proud of you!

Another David said...

Damn! Sorry I missed the giveaway, oh well :/

Listening to myself talk is always weird. Which I guess is why I've never done a vlog? I don't know, it looks like a lot of people have been doing it, so maybe I'll give it a shot sometime soon.

And I liked seeing Aidyn running around aimlessly in the background haha

Lily Dawn said...

awwww, you are seriously. frickin. adorable! =) Love the accent~ (i totally hate the way I sound on camera... ugh, awful!)

Unknown said...

grrrr cant believe i didnt get to enter the giveaway! ive been wayyyyy tooo busy! but im here now and all caught up with wats going on here.... loving the vlogs :)
xx

Juliana said...

WOO HOO!!!! YAY me:)

Survivorjewels@gmail.com

I always hate hearing my voice, i think we all do--but you sound very sweet!