Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ohhhh and Aidyn too!

Happy St.Pattys from Aidyn-Man too!
(We can't forget about him he's kind of a big deal around here!!)


No pinches for Aidyn today! He was safe guarded in his green polo, green face paint, green beads, and if that wasn't enough he has a green clover on his nikes (and a green "swoosh" sign too!)! My Irish boy was out in full force for the big day!
Aidyns smile is addicting, and I can't get enough. The rest of my day was full of kisses

Hugs
and of course BIG SMILES! :)

I can't remember a better St.Patrick's day! :)


***I was wearing green under my sweater (I live in MN remember!) the pictures looked better in B/W though!***

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin cute!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

He is the cutest lil' leprechaun ever!

Riahli said...

Awwwwwwww...super cute! :)

Blogs said...

Way Wayyyyyy handsome! I forgot to dress the girls and they got pinched all day;)

Brittany said...

Your little Aidyn is seriously one of the cutest kids I have ever seen. I love the pics!!!

Mc Allen said...

awwwws, what a sweet boy! Cute post xoxo LA

Soccer Balls & Showbiz Calls said...

You are the cutest mommy ever. Aidyn is one blessed little guy.