Monday, December 21, 2009

PJ party!

This past Friday is when my classroom celebrated the "holidays". At last minute the school called a PJ day. (the day after my ugly sweater party.. wonderful how that worked out!!)

And wonderful it was. The whole day was so relaxing and fun. We spent time loving on our children and relaxed in the holiday spirit. We took TONS of pictures, and giggled over all the cute and silly pjs. I brought out a festive pair of reindeer pj's and a purple shirt. (since purple is my favorite color to wear!) I must say that I was looking fab-u-lous for just waking up, and rolling out of bed. (is that gross?! I DID brush my teeth! I promise!)

The day really reminded me again, how much I love my school family-my school children! I some times forget that they are four. I sometimes lose my cool. I sometimes don't feel like a very good teacher. So it was nice to be reminded of how much my kidd-o's love me, and how much I love them!!!!!

I also want to acknowledge how AWESOME my parents are. They gave such wonderful presents. In fact via their gift cards I was able to pay for most of my Christmas shopping! I know that it was their intention that I buy something for myself, but trust me, saving my money for bills and traveling, was the best present of all! Not to mention all the goodies they baked for us. BUT most of all, I want to thank them for the wonderful cards! All the kind words, the acknowledgement, and the thanks were the best gifts of all. I am so thankful to have the opportunity to have them in my life and to be able to be their teacher!!

It was a day to be remembered!


Now for the pictures... ENJOY!:


Ms.Krys and Me :) I'm definitely looking like I just rolled out of bed in this picture!


Reindeer antlers!

Two of theee most "presh" girls I have ever met. Funnier then most adults!
This is my "J train". One of the biggest reasons I come to work every day!
And... my BO BO :) He is swiftly becoming one of my favorites. He is so eager to learn, and Gawd, just look at him. Do they get any cuter then this? (well besides Aidyn of course!)

A whole lot of wonderful! :)
There it is people...... My bliss!
Happy Holidays,
Brittany

3 comments:

Lori said...

Beautiful! Such fun! Adorable!

~Tom~ said...

It looks like a really fun day for sure! Isn't working with kids great? My wife and I owned a gymnastics school for years and the kids we met have left us with a lifetime of memories. Some of those kids are now all grown up, married, and have kids of their own!

Merry Christmas to you and your family my blogging buddy!

RileyScott said...

looks like a great day. Merry christmas