Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am dead tired, and need to get to sleep! All sorts of deals to be had at 4am, but I wanted to share a few holiday pictures with you, before I shut my eyes. Lets just say spending the Thanksgiving holiday this year in a condo on the ocean (in Miami) is pretty sweet! :) I couldn't ask for better food, company, or location! I'll tell you all about it very soon... in the mean time enjoy:

Aidyn-man looking sharp in his new suit! :)
I LOVE HOW HE PUTS HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKETS!
Pretending to eat food. (1 hour til "go" time buddy!)
Father and Daughter. Good wine and laughter!
My brother is a "hoot" this is his:
"DON'T STEAL MY FOOD!" face!
I have a beautiful family. This is my GORGEOUS niece and Aidyn-man :)

Of course there is always time for Aidyn-Mommy pictures!


I am so blessed to have such an awesome family. I am thankful 365 days a year! I wish I could have spent the day with my entire family, but I am still VERY thankful for those who I got to spend this beautiful day with!
Hope your thanksgiving was as wonderful as mine!


























2 comments:

Kit Kat said...

Brittany, Those pictures are so darn cute!!! I can't believe what a little ham Aiden is! already posing for the camera... I'm glad you enjoyed your thanksgiving, We had a good one up here too with your mom, jerry and the two kids!

RileyScott said...

I'm glad you had a great thanksgiving, and your little mna is looking smart in his suit there.