Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I seen "love" last weekend

I seen a lot of love this past weekend....


I seen......

Old Love...

Young Love...



A Mothers Love..


Family Love...

Love of life!
(especially home made Carmel's!)



Cousinly love... Love Remembered...
A Grandma's Love...
and.... of course....


WE ALL LOVE....

TO PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My sister the beer master! (30 second champ!)

(No.. you aren't delusional.. this is my grandparents shooting jag bombs!)

KEG STANDS!!!!

Who needs cups... we have pitchers!!!!


Ya it was that great of a weekend! :) Love was in the air! Congratulations to Jason and Patty, and thank you for a wonderful weekend full of LOVE, laughter, happiness, and alcohol! :) Family is the best gift I've ever been given!


2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

nothing better than love shared with your family!

Big Hair Envy said...

I was reading your post, feeling all emotional. Missing my family. Then, I saw the pic of your grandparents doing jager shots....BWAHAHAHA!!! I want to be "those" grandparents when I grow up!!!

Glad to hear your beautiful boy is back home with his mama:)