Sunday, October 11, 2009

Go Twins! (video of Aidyn)

You can take the girl out of Minnesota, but you cant take the Minnesotan out of the girl! I love Minnesota, and I love Twins baseball. I have also shared the love of the game with my son. Who says every night now "Lets watch some spacespall" (his cute little play on baseball) He is also the next worlds greatest twins fan! As seen in this video! It is one of my favorites of him. :) Even though we are "oh" for two in the series against the Yankees, I still have hope that the Metrodome magic will help us out! Hope you'll all join me in routing for them during there next game. In the mean time, have fun viewing this exiting video!





P.s. Dont mind the background its my parents living room, and is in the process of being re-arranged and decorated for fall!

1 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Nothing better than an enthusiastic fan!!! He is so cute and I love his good energy!