Thursday, July 23, 2009

In the closet.

Now i'm not going to predict the future... I'm just saying there might be some signs.


Today as I was laying in bed watching some television after work, I heard some noises coming from inside my closet. Then nothing....


As a mother, you know that "nothing" is worse then "something". So I yelled:


"Aidyn come out of the closet!!!"

LITTLE did I know......




I'm just saying theres a chance. AND an even bigger chance that he looks better in heels then I do! :)






2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

SOOOO cute. Well, that is all you have in there right? He didn't have much choice in the matter. :)

Riahli said...

Now that's pretty funny! My boys like to put on the dress up dresses, when we are dancing...I just think it's cute and makes for more pictures I can black mail them with when they are older. ;)