Tuesday, June 23, 2009

To the moon and back!

Since as long as I can remember, my mom always told me " I love you to the moon and back!" Now I tell Aidyn every night "I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK AIDYN MAN!" and ever time my mom talks to him, she says the same thing. So now, he's pretty darn good, and he knows just how much we all love him.. Just the other day he walked up to me and said " I lub you to the moon and back too mommy!" :) Just thought you'd want to hear him say it too! lol.. Dont mind the messy bed, because yes (be envious) we are still in bed and its 9:30 am! :) Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy him :)

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

This is so sweet. A fantastic family tradition to keep up with...'to the moon and back!'

Lori said...

This made me cry! I miss you both so much. Jordan and Nevaeh have watched this over and over and are asking to watch it again. I love you to the moon and back!