Saturday, March 7, 2009

What would Aidyn Say?

This is a survey I filled out on myspace. I thought it would be fun to answer it the way Aidyn would!




TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Aidyn
Birthday:4/3/07


Birthplace: Minnesota

Current Location:Florida

Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Dirty blonde
Height:
2.5 -3 feet
Right Handed or Left Handed: undetermined, but I think i'm a righty
Your Heritage: Irish, German, Norwegian, i'm a mixture.
The Shoes You Wore Today: brown sandles
Your Weakness: Ice cream and the doodle bops
Your Perfect Pizza: Cheese that I dunk into extra pizza sauce
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:
I'm too young for messenger.
Thoughts First Waking Up: Wheres mommy? I want tunes! (cartoons) Change my diaper!


Your Best Physical Feature: My blue eyes and big lips!
Your Bedtime:
between 7 and 8
Your Most Missed Memory:
Hanging out with my cousins.
Pepsi or Coke: Mom wont let me drink pop, but my uncle JJ gives me sips of his coke! :)


MacDonalds or Burger King: I like em' both. Mom takes me there on dates.
Single or Group Dates: Mom says I cant date til i'm 30, so I'll decide in 28 years :)
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla with chocolate syrup and rice krispees
Cappuccino or Coffee:
Mom says she doesnt even want to imagine me drinking either of these. I'm crazy enough with out em.
Do you Smoke: I think my mom would be in jail if I did!
Do you Swear: not once! but when I say "movies" it sounds like "boobies"
Do you Sing:
All day long. My favorites are wheels on the bus, itsy bitsy spider, the beaver song, and row row.
Do you Shower Daily:
no but I take baths.
Have you Been in Love:only with my mommy and daddy .
Do you want to go to College:
No, but my parents hope I do.
Do you want to get Married: Again I'll get back to you in 28 years.. (lol)


Do you belive in yourself: Yup. I'm fearless!
Do you think you are Attractive:
Yup. Today I said "Cute. Mommy me cute"
Are you a Health Freak:
I would eat cookies for breakfast, ice cream for lunch, and cupcakes for dinner if mom would let me!
Do you get along with your Parents:
Yes. I "lub" them both!
Do you like Thunderstorms:
I'm not sure, but they dont scare me.
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Me and mom had a day date today!
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:
Yep. Theres a play place in the mall that mom takes me to play after she's done shopping. I love it.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:
no, but I would if I could.
In the past month have you been on Stage:
Life is my stage!
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Right now, A doodle bop. :)


Favorite movie: Nemo and Doodle bops

Favorite show: Diego and Mickey Mouse club house

Favorite activity: Playing at the park, kicking balls around the back yard, and picking pine cones.

Favorite color: Green anda blue

Favorite song: Twist and shout!

Favorite Vacation: Fort Lauderdale FL with my mommy. We stayed with the family at a house near the ocean. With a pool, and then we went on a cruise ship and watched my auntie get married. We all had so much fun!

Favorite thing to wear: my jean shorts and flashing diego shirt (bought by my grandma!)

What are you going to do after filling out this survey: Go to bed. Its late. *yawn* I'm starting to get fussy.





2 comments:

Lori said...

My little sweetie pie sure can type good. I suppose that's from watching mommy and grandma type a lot!

Busy Bee Suz said...

very cute and yes, he is an amazing writer for his age...I can see the future now!!!