Friday, September 16, 2011

Relationship updates..

The real news you want to be updated on.. right?


Well obviously you know that BD and I are back together.


***EEEK***


Things are AMAZING you guys!


It feels so right..


It was a long time coming, but I always knew in my heart that the two of us would be together..


but sometimes it was really really hard to hold out hope.


The thing is, that everything is in Gods timing.


I know that my heart wasn't prepared until now.


I know that I hadn't truly found out who I was until now..


(and maybe I still don't know..)


but I grew.


I grew up, and became a women.


I became a mother.


I took care of myself.


Loved myself.


And guess what..?


When I did that, BD started loving me too!


He realized how strong I was.


He realized how beautiful I was.


He fell in love with me as a mother..


as a women...


and as a friend.


We started talking.


LOTS of talking.


We shared our dreams..


our goals..


our passions..


and realized slowly, that we were on the same path.


That we were assets to each other.


It started slowly..


I worked with him outside...


I helped him clean..


He helped me..


Slowly through these physical acts of kindness, and hard work..


we fell in love again.


Were still falling in love.


It would be a lie if I told you everything was perfect.


We still have the past four years to work through.


We've both said and done very horrible things to each other..


but we have chosen to forgive each other.


I can say without a doubt that I hold no anger or animosity towards him.


I let it go..


and so did he!


There is NO way we could have a fresh start without it!


Forgiveness is a beautiful and refreshing thing.


The difference this go around, is that we have chosen to handle things differently.


We talk, not yell.


We listen.


We take space.


BD and I have chosen to live separately this go around.


I don't know for how long (at least a year..).


We still spend several nights together a week, but it is nice to have some time apart.


At first we didn't want to do that..


but we both realize that its beneficial in the long run.


I can honestly say I have more fun with this man then ever before!


He makes me smile.


He makes me laugh!


He gives amazing back rubs...


The BEST kisses...


and he is one rocking daddy!


If you have followed my blog the last four years, then you know just how far this journey has come!


This was my dream..


and I'm living it…


and i've never been happier!


Thanks for being a part of this journey!


So many of you have encouraged me over the last couple years, and I am so very grateful for that!


So now in this moment of happiness, I hope you're rejoice with me as well!


I am so incredibly excited to see just where this goes!


I hope you'll all stick with me, to find out as well! ;)














*Insert happy sigh, and smile here!

6 comments:

Megan Ashley said...

First off you look amazing! I am so, so, so happy for all 3 of you :)

Venassa said...

Aww that's great! I'm very happy for you. It must feel so amazing to have your family together.

Shelley said...

Yaaaay!

krystal said...

What a great post -- lots of good vibes coming your way! Hope things continue to work out! :D

Miss Chelsea said...

I'm so glad to hear you're doing well! Welcome back

Sarah said...

Yay! So happy for you :)