Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dear BD

Dear Tony,


How all "this" came to be shocks me.


Sometimes I feel like I need to pinch myself.


I musts be dreaming.


Except this is better then any dream or hope I could ever have made up in my mind.


This isn't anything like the first time.


It is 110% better.

Sometimes when you look at me..


I get these amazing little butterflies.


My stomach does flip flops, and my smile can't seem to fit on my face.


Then there is the way that you wrap your arms around me when I'm standing at the sink.


The same way I'd seen in old fashioned movies.


You nuzzle your head ever so close to my ear.


You whisper something sweet, and kiss me softly, until I giggle and tip my head to meet yours.


In those moments, I couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

Have I mentioned that I find you VERY amusing.


You are quirky, and silly, and funny.


I love that we "get" each other,


and that we both laugh with each other..


and maybe at times, at each other EVERY DAY!


Then of course there is the "daddy" part of you..


Sometimes when I watch you and Aidyn, I feel like the luckiest Mom in the world.


I love when you wrestle with him.


I love when he sits at your side, his little legs curled up beside him, and his head leaning against you.


The way your arms seems to fit perfectly around him, amazes me, since it seems to fit perfectly around me too!


You are pretty amazing in that way.


Then there is the funny voices you use when you tell him stories.


I think I find them more funny then Aidyn does.


Most importantly I love that I can count on you.


You are beyond hardworking, and you help to take care of us in every aspect.


You are the kind of man that I have waited for.


I waited four years for you…


and even though I'm glad I didn't have to…


I would have waited for ever.


You are my soul mate.


You are my best friend.


Thank you for everything you do.


Thank you for being my family!


I love you baby,


Brittany

8 comments:

Jillian said...

sigh..... so sweet

Token Yankee said...

Awesome news, congrats! Your little boy is so cute.

jules said...

So.sweet.

Dancy said...

I'm so happy ofr you - you're in such an amazing place. You deserve it.

Steph @ Flip Flop Chic said...

Awwww that's so sweet! I'm so happy for y'all!

Iris Flavia said...

Great to learn this has become a happy story! You are a sweet family :-)

Riahli said...

This is so sweet, I love that you all are back together! I met my husband when I was 15 and after a rocky and intense relationship we split up for a few years and I didn't think we would ever get back together, we even lost touch and he moved to another state. But fate would have it that we met up again when I was 19 and have been together ever since... I can not {and never could} imagine my life with out him. I felt like half a person the whole time he was gone. Some times you just meet up with a partner that speaks to your soul and you are tied in on a whole different level, it's hard to understand or explain. Our second time around was 110% better as well, although we have had some rough patches now and again. All real relationship have that though, you just have to hang in there regardless! Really so very happy for you, my heart hurt for you when you would speak about how hard it was to be seperated from him because I understood it so well. You all are adorable!

busana muslim said...

Very interesting... I really like it... Thank you so much...