Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gettin' Snuggie!

A few years ago the world was introduced to the...

SNUGGIE!

Shortly after they got the kids in on the action...


The Snugglette!

Don't forget the littlest members of the family...


OR your four legged friends!


They even incorporated the biggest sports fans!

Then of course there are some for the practical members of society...


So as you can see there is a snuggie for just about everyone!

I bet right now as you cozy up in your snuggie enjoying its snuggalicious warmth you think to yourself:

"It just can't get any better then this....!"

WELL...

Thats where you would be wrong!


In fact I think the SNUGGIE SUTRA should come standard with all adult snuggie purchases!

Because really.....

who could resist that?

If you'd like to be prepared and own your own copy of the Snuggie Sutra you can pick one up at your local Barnes and Noble or for easy online ordering you may purchase yours here!

I'm sure you'll thank me later :) (bahahahahahaha!)

18 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

OH NO THEY DIDN'T!!!!!!

Aimee said...

Yah I heard about this. PRetty ridiculous. I havent caught onto the snuggie trend. I prefer a simple blanket lol

Dani @ OKDani.com said...

DEAD!!!

Jacquelyn Rich said...

oh you went there, you and your bad self hahaha
I just about died when we showed me that yesterday.
that is just too much

Syndal said...

O.M.G. that is ridiculous!

Elizabeth said...

OH my! That is crazy!!!!!! Why?!?!?! haha!

Danielle Leal said...

Haha! Wouldn't it get too warm under there? Really, who manages to keep covered while engaging in 'relations?' Perhaps that's why they first introduced the snuggie? forget about needing arms to read or to change the TV, we need arms to get it on! haha. I guess i knew it would eventually lead to this.

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

funniest thing ever!!

Hey Barbie said...

Maybe you should go for the cheetah print if you're feeling a little wild!!! That's so weird. I bet that book is at the top of Oprah's book list. lol

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! That is just crazy! I would have never guessed...

Rebekah said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Haha, I'm dying! They seriously make that??

jules said...

Wow. And I was just considering getting the regular one. Maybe I'll consider this... ha ha.

Jessica said...

No. Way.

I'm getting that for my former roommate. She LOVES her snuggie and would think that was HILARIOUS. Hahaha

He & Me + 3 said...

GEt out. That is just crazy. Last christmas my MIL bought 16 snuggies to pass out as gifts. CRAZY Lady

Unknown said...

lol omg that is sooooo funny!!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Wow and the funniest part, I bet whoever wrote it is getting rich and famous.

Dancy said...

BAHAHAHAHA! I work for a very large corp that has money to BURN! What was our corp. Christmas gift last year? You got it! The Snuggy! LOL