Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I got flowers!!!

So yesterday I received flowers..

from a total babe.

In fact he may just be the cutest guy on the planet!

*swoon*

Aren't they beautiful?!

And guess what?
He picked them himself!

WELL almost

He did have some help from his Grandma of course! (Love her! That is Bd's Mom)

Just when I start throwing myself a pity party, I remember just how good I have it!

God knows what I need and when I need it!

I sure needed it yesterday! :)

This morning I was woken up with tons and tons of "Aidyn kisses" !


Which just so happens to be my favorite way to wake up!


I think Tuesday is already starting to be a pretty great day!

HAPPY TUESDAY!

p.s. The pilot costume is now standard every day attire! He puts it on in the morning, and takes it off at night! Why do I even spend money on clothes?!

22 comments:

danielle said...

hahaha i LOVE the pilot costume! (tyler would be proud!)

Rebekah said...

So sweet with the flowers! Love the costume. Too cute! Hope your Tuesday is great. Get ready for Glee tonight!!

Debbie said...

very sweet!! I so get this post...those moments when you begin to wonder why? and then you look at what you have and know it really does not matter....

Megan Ashley said...

so sweet! What a doll in that costume :)

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

Ahh he loves you! Those flowers are so pretty! THat pilot outfit is cute too. James went through a stage when he was younger where he had a hat he loved and wouldn't take it off. He wore it for almost a year straight haha.

Jessica said...

Aww how sweet. :)

asj said...

omg - so stinking CUTE!!!!

Sarah Ann said...

Ah! I love it! He is so so precious!

Blogs said...

how pretty and what a honey for sure....wow...when the girls pick flowers for me they are little itty bitty things...that's a big flower:) for a terrific mama!:) love!

Stacey-Lou said...

has to be the cutest little guy in the whole world! he reminds me of jamie scott from one tree hill (who I LOVE by the way)! Love the pics xx

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love the flowers, they're beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. The flowers are beautiful! :)

Brittany Nolan said...

you have one SWEEEET boy! :)

Hey Barbie said...

the flowers are so thoughtful!!
the pilot costume is adorable, he sure knows how to keep you on your toes =)

Venassa said...

What a sweetie. The flowers are beautiful.
Such a cute pilot costume!

Mama said...

Awwww, so sweet!

ag. said...

fresh flowers? he knows the way to a women's heart already! and looks SO adorable in that costume! LOVE that photo!

Token Yankee said...

So pretty, from the best guy! Wouldn't that be wild he Aidyn grew up to be a pilot?

jules said...

Children always seem to teach us lessons....

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

Thanks for stopping in :)
I LOVE the idea of turning his blankey into a pillow-- clever!

PS: Lovin that pilot's costume!!

Mireya said...

So cute, I love the costume!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Aw you lucky lady!