Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dear Yahoo mail,

I get it!

You think I am desperate.

How you figured this out, is beyond me.

Do you read my blog?

Maybe you have some sort of Russian spy watching me play scrabble alone every night on my phone?

Are you hoping for a few steamy emails to file through the door some time soon?

Well trust me, I am not THIS desperate:

COME ON!

30's?

MAYBE!

50's?

That's my Dad's age!

At least title it "Hot steamy men who like desperate single mom bloggers!!"

Then maybe I'd take a peek.

Sincerely,

The one who likes them oldER, but not THAT old

p.s. While were at it, Thanks for realizing that I don't like women! Apparently lonely house wives, and single ladies like to come on to me.. Keep up the good work and continue to send those to my spam! Please, and THANK YOU!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! You crack me up!! Thanks for the laugh. :)

Really though...why would they send you one for singles over 50?? Gross!

LovelyBee said...

Why does this random ish happens only to you??? Seriously, the universe is holding something against you!

Jennifer B said...

Maybe for the next giveaway you win, you'll get a 50 year old male stripper wearing an elephant trunk thong.

Aimee said...

LOL this is too funny :)

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! My hotmail account always wants me to enlarge my male gentiles... but wait, I don't have male gentiles... I'm confused :)

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, you make me laugh!

I got an email today to my work address with the subject: "Healthy Thieves? Truck of Broccoli Disappears!"

Blogs said...

ahahaahah...crazy....i see my name! teeeeheeee

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is SO funny!!!!!
I never get junk mail anymore...thank goodness. :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Haha! That is too funny! And creepy...my Dad is in his late 50's!

Another David said...

Facebook keeps giving me ads for Christian singles... I don't think they've looked at my profile too carefully.

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Ha ha oh my goodness... you're hilarious. Are you SURE you don't want a 50 y/o? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hahah! This cracks me up! :) Thanks for bringing a good ol' fashioned laugh to my afternoon!

Sarah

Kari said...

That made me laugh! How funny! Hey, I get things in the mail from AARP. And that started 5 years ago when I turned 30!

Kevin Michael said...

I know a really nice 80 year old who is single. I'll introduce you. =)

Anonymous said...

LOL! That was hilarious. I get those too. I guess yahoo doesn't care that I'm MARRIED!!!

Rebekah said...

Oh my goodness, I just started getting these and I'm married! Ha! They drive me crazy.

Kit Kat said...

Too funny! I wish that you could really send that to someone who works for yahoo... or whatever company the emails come from :)
A always, reading this made me smile!

Dani @ OKDani.com said...

Bwaahahah this made me cackle. Facebook would always post ads for engagement rings on the sidebar...i hated facebook every day until i got engaged lol

alliehallmarr said...

hahahahaha, you are so funny! i needed a laugh today, for sure.