Saturday, September 25, 2010

200!

Once upon a time I had a blog.

No one read it.

Then one day my inbox said I had a comment!

A COMMENT!

Yippee!

Someone...

Someone out there was reading!

Then when I opened it up, it was SPAM.

*sigh*

But I continued.

Then slowly I figured this whole thing out..

and I got a comment here and there

Usually from my Mom...

Then I got a few more..

and some FRIENDS!

Then more friends, and more readers..

and when I hit 30, I was thinking I was pretty BA!

And so the story continued.

My writing changed..

it evolved...

and now I finally have my voice.

My style.

I don't know if my blog has a "type"

I suppose I am more of a "Mommy" blog.

Which is fine...

because I'm a Mom.

But I love that I can write about anything.

And YOU ALL read it!

And you dont just comment..

you support me!

I have made life long friends because of this blog.

So I thank those of you who have been here for a while..

and welcome those who are new!

I promise you that if you stay a while...

we'll be come best bloggie friends too :)

EEK 200 follower!!!

I love you guys!

and..

HAPPY BLOGGING!


p.s. I guest posted Thursday for my lovely blog friend Tylaine! Go check it out. You'll love her, and hopefully my post!

22 comments:

Rebekah said...

That's exciting! I think a lot of us feel that way. I know I can't believe that people would want to read my blog! Have a great weekend!

Elizabeth said...

New follower from Saturday Stalking for Savings, hope you'll follow back, thanks!

http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/

Brae said...

Wow, 200 followers!?
You go girl!
So very happy for you!

Have a GREAT weekend!!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Way to go girl!! People would be crazy not to follow you! :-)
Isn't it awesome how blogs can introduce you to so many wonderful people?? I love it!

sssdawna said...

i just realized that you have SOO many posts! lol lots to catch up on.

congratulations ( :

Blogs said...

Loving you is like eating pie everyday of my life:) Congrats...come hang out with me on Bloggy Moms too:)

Nicole said...

I literally used to dance when I 1st started getting followers! I still cannot believe people read! Congrats on your 200th =D

Amanda said...

I'm a new follower, but you seem to be an excellent writer. And I know I've read your blog before but didn't start following until recently. I'm glad you finally have a voice! Keep it up!

Jeska said...

Congrats on 200 followers!
Thank you for your comments; Yes they are my original photos and no the person that hit the pup just left him :(

Bridget said...

following you from Saturday Stalking for Savings. I hope you will follow me at:
dixiedivadeals.blogspot.com

Actually 200 is the goal I am trying to hit by the end of the month - don't see it happening though!

Britt @ The Adventures of Josh and Britt said...

Have I even mentioned how much I love your blog!? And your name ;) Keep up the good work lady!!

Debbie said...

ha ha! Your story sounds like mine..and like you, I think, I still blog for me!!! And just get excited when some one else reads it!:)

Dani @ OKDani.com said...

YAY for hitting the big 200!! I receontly got over 100 and I was so honored!

Love your blog and i'll continue to read and support!

Lori said...

You are way too cute my dear daughter...of course I still read but rarely comment...you have a gift so keep on sharing it. :) XX

Betty said...

Congratulations! :)

Aimee said...

OMG happy 200!!!!! I am so excited that I found your blog because I consider you a friend. You are so wonderful and wthout blogger I wouldny have been able to know you. Well congrats again and heres to 200 more!!

Bree said...

yay! congrats! I remember reaching 30 too and I was SO happy :):) I'm sure you'll keep climbing and will be at 300,400 in no time!

Adriel Booker said...

Hi there and congrats on your 200th follower. :) So fun. I'm visiting from Mandy's blog (a sorta fairytale) and wanted to say hello while I'm here. Your little man is adorable! Hope you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

um... I see 210 followers on your blog :)... I'm jealous ;)

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

Yes! Congratulations, lovely blogger! :D

Dancy said...

Yay!! :)

Mireya said...

What a great milestone! Congrats! I'm a new follower, looking forward to sticking around:)