Tuesday, August 3, 2010

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!!!

Thank you to everyone who participated in my photo challenge! You all rock my socks off! Since my turn out was a little lower then I had anticipated (you all better participate NEXT time) I have decided to feature everyone who participated, and let the voters decide!

I love how different every ones entries were! Everyone had a different take on the idea, and I loved them all so much!!!


So without further ado meet the ladies...
Jenn
Bree
Vic
Nicole
Renee
Megan

Click on their links below. Check out the pictures, and then vote below on your favorite montage! :)

**Finalist.. remember you may not vote for yourself, but you can get your followers involved and send them on over to vote for you!!**

Voting will be closed tomorrow at 12:00 PM central standard time! :)

Happy voting, and GOOD LUCK!!!



28 comments:

Megan Ashley said...

Since I cannot vote for myself, my choice is Nicole!

Shelley said...

I'm so sad I forgot to do this!! Dang it!! Next time :-/

I vote for Megan even though they all were great to participate!!

Don't hate me!

Dylan said...

I vote for the lovely Bree!

twyla myrin said...

megan!!!!!

Unknown said...

Voting for my SIL Renee! :)

Anonymous said...

oh dang this is hard. I have it narrowed down to 2... so I'll throw them out there, then if you like you can use me as a tie breaker if you don't include them :)

Megan & Bree

Prince Charming said...

My vote is for Nicole =P

Cherry Dazzle said...

I vote for Jenn! Loved her Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes theme! :D

BigBear said...

I vote for Nicole... Love the mirror shots!

The Hubbs said...

Megan!

Megan Ashley said...

Can I just add, that EVERYONE did a great job :)

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Jenn!

BNM said...

im voting for Jenn :)

tara said...

i vote for bree!!

Brae said...

My vote is for Megan ..

All the girls did great though

Aimee said...

I apologize for not partiicpating... my damn computer broke last night... I will most def. participate next time if you have another one. :) I will also just post a photo montage for fun soon :)

So difficult!!!!!!!!! But I choose Megan

Prisoner said...

Voting for Jenn. :)

sprinkles said...

Voting for Jenn!

Katie S said...

Voting for JENN!!!!

They are all cute!!! :)

Tammy said...

I vote for Jenn!

http://tammystwocents-tammy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great ideas from all, my vote is for megan

Shelby Bukhenik said...

My vote is for Meghan

Kit Kat said...

I am voting for Meghan... those glasses made me smile :)

Renee said...

Voting for Jenn!

crystal's mommy said...

vote's for Meagan

Anjanette said...

Great Idea. I am voting for Jenn..

Nicole said...

Renee!! <3

Lisa said...

My vote's for Renee!