Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Spotlight Thursday Week! Day 5!

Day 5 already?! Not only did the weekend fly by but its already halfway through the next week! Where does the time go? Just like the previous four, todays feature is one to check out! Her "year ago" series had me hooked from the beginning. She goes back a year and tells you all about her relationship with her now fiance. Its so interesting to hear all about their real life, love story! :) They are getting married shortly, and I love to read about their wedding plans! (can't wait to see the pictures!)

She is a must read and I hope you all check her out!

With out further ado..
Meet Ms. (almost Mrs.) Nicole!

Age: 27 (I think... I know my actual birthdate better than my age.)

Tell me about your blog: My blog is so random... there is stuff that happens, and stories and pictures and recipes and wedding stuff and whatever!

What kind of blogs do you like to read?: Whatever floats my boat and makes me happy :)
Why did you start your blog?: I honestly don't know. I saw a guy I went to college started one so one day I just did it. Him on the other hand, he wrote one post and was done. I'm just addicted now :)

Whats your favorite part so far about blogging?: Finding lovely friends and reading hilarious stories oh and the comments I love the comments :)

and.. just for fun....

If you could meet anyone in the world (present or past) for dinner, who would you meet, and where/what would you eat? : past I'd love to meet my great Grandma. We'd eat at Cookies which is a diner around here that she always ate at every Sunday. It's still open even today. Present, I'd so love to sit down with a one on one chat with the Pioneer Woman. hmm.... where.... Carmine's in New York City. Heck if we're dreaming why not dream big!

If you had to play a character in a book or movie which would you chose?: I so want to be Stephanie Plum from the Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum series. She's a bounty hunter who sucks but she has the best times (One for the Money, Two for the Dough, Three to get Deadly all the way up to 15 was released this summer).

Pick a theme song for your life:

Fill in the blank....

I'm addicted to __(my fiance's answer was him) The tv show Friends

I would walk 500 miles for __Cherry Limeade___.

I love the smell of __Freshly cut grass & hay and clean clothes_.

Who is your celeb look alike? Yeah, I don't look like anyone !

:) Now head on over and give Nicole some blogger love! I know she'd love to hear from ya! :)

5 comments:

Dancy said...

Yay Nicole - she has a great blog. ;)

jules said...

I love meeting new bloggers this way!

julia said...

I love reading about other people getting engaged/married. Will definitely check it out.

Sarah said...

Umm... pretty sure I want to be on your blog! :]

Debbie said...

great post! will check out her blog! thanks!