Monday, August 9, 2010

KAH RAY ZEE!

I think I should write a book.

Nothing that would ever be on Oprah's book club.

But who care right? Oprah's history in a month.

This book would document my online dating life.

It wouldn't be pretty.

I've met quite a few.

Made a few best friends.

A few stalkers.

but all and all its been fairly entertaining.

Its like mama always said "Online dating's like a box of chocolate, you never know what ya gonna get.."

Okay she's never actually said that..

but I did. You can actually quote me on that if you want to!

Truth is..

I'd sort of feel bad for the first "normal" guy I'd meet online..

I'd probably pull an Edward.

and any of you Twilight fans know thats a tad bit obsessive and scary.

admit it.

Its not that I don't meet guys in person...

They just all happen to be married.

With scary wives.

Umm, No thanks!

So I've kind of just stuck to the online thing..

except I feel kind of crazy.

because they say if you keep doing the same thing over and over and expect different results then you are KAH RAY ZEE.

So I am crazy....

and single.

Things are not looking up for me.

I think I'll just order my cats in bulk and call it a day.

16 comments:

Jennifer B said...

Writing a book is on my to-do list!

Renee said...

I don't think you're crazy to keep trying. You can't find the right one until you find the wrong ones first.

Blogs said...

everything and everyone is crazzzzzzzy:)

asj said...

oh man oh man... be patient grasshopper... it will work out and in the meantime you have tons of hilarious stories for that book of yours [I would read it!]

More Than Words said...

You are such a funny writer!! So glad our paths crossed..lol!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I think you should give it a whirl! Not many can say that they've written a book!

sara said...

my brother said the same thing. he met some real nut jobs! he has a million of those you laugh and cringe at the same time stories.

Shelley said...

You need to go through some losers to get to the right guy! Don't give up!

Ashley said...

Bahahahah order your cats in bulk? That totally cracked me up

Aimee said...

Youre sucha sweet and beautiful girl that I know you will find a nice sweet perfect guy for you.

I am a firm beliver that the best things come to those who arent looking for them. But I know how frustrating it is to be single and want a boyfriend...

You should write a book. Id buy it. I dont think Ive read too many of the books on oprahs reading list. or if I have I dont even realize it.

Sammy said...

Your stories are so entertaining, I think they would make a great book! :)

And who knows maybe you'll find someone amazing online. A family friend of mine found her husband online and they have been married for 3 years, they dated for 4 before they tied the knot! So keep your head up! :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I want to write a book someday too =-)

alliehallmarr said...

You're not crazy!! Everyone deserves a shot at love, you just haven't found someone deserving of your awesomeness yet! Btw, I don't always have time to comment on your posts, but read and enjoy every single one! That guy you met on-line sounded like a real snooze...I can't believe he didn't at least try to make conversation with you! Just think of all the fun things he would have learned about you! His loss, HA!

Anonymous said...

I gave up... it fell in my lap, hit me like a freight train. Just don't push it to hard... it'll work :)

Ms. Emmy N said...

Oh my goodness, I bet that would make a fantastic book! And good for you for sticking with it... maybe try a different site, though...? Good luck girl!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Please don't pull an Edward!