Thursday, June 24, 2010

MIA

I just wanted to pop in quick to let you know I'll be MIA until Sunday!

I'd apologize for my time away, but like I always say: "Never apologize for living your life!"

It makes for better blog material anyways! :)

And let me tell you something...

I will have PLENTY of blog material after this weekend!

Lets just say that my weekend may or may not include: 30+ of my family members getting together at our annual pub crawl! Which may or may not include absolute hilariousness!

and by may or may not.. I mean it may...

My family is by far the coolest people I know. Think "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" minus being Jewish and Greek. So basically were super close, love to eat, make lots of babies, and were really loud. I MEAN REALLY LOUD! :)

So if you live in or around the Twin Cities area watch out: My family's in town and its gonna get NOISY!
So I will see you all again on Sunday. Have fun living your life, and I can't wait to read all about it when I'm home!

xoxo
Britt!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a blast! Have a great weekend!

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

Sounds like you're DEFINITElY going to have a super awesome weekend! Can't wait to read all about it!

Chelsea said...

Have fun!!

Blogs said...

Have a great weekend sweets:) xoxo

Busy Bee Suz said...

Have a super duper weekend. Your family is so great!

Anonymous said...

Have a GRrrrrrrreat (as Tony the Tiger would say) weekend!

Token Yankee said...

Haha, I love families like that. Have fun!

sara said...

Have fun, can't wait to hear about it!

Shelley said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!! I don't blame you for not blogging! :-)

Brittany said...

Sounds like it's going to be a GREAT time! Enjoy yourself :-)

He & Me + 3 said...

Have a fun time and take lots of pictures.

Amber said...

Have a great weekend! When you come back, check out my blog and see I gave you the Sugar Doll award :)Because you rock!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time.

I gave you an award, but its not going to post until Thursday so go check it out then. www.sweetbutterbliss.blogspot.com

Have a great week.