Tuesday, June 8, 2010

:)

Thank you once again for all your great comments! Although losing (I think..) NG wasn't nearly as hard as BD, its always great to know I have all of you for support and comfort! You're right again.. I WILL find someone. I just know it. Until then, this single girl is going to have fun.

Fun?

Did I say fun?

Yes sir'e bob! This girl is heading to FL for some F-U-N!

In fact I leave tonight! I got to BD's yesterday, and we've had a blast getting everything ready. Its odd how much we know each other. I don't have the same romantic feelings for him. I almost consider him family. Like a brother. (okay thats kinda weird!) BUT really, we do get along well. We work well together, and we understand how to communicate with each other!

Which will help since we are going to be traveling across the country together. In a van! A HUGE van! At least its nice, and has amazing AC. In fact it has a bed in the back for snoozes! :) perfect? I think so!

Aidyn is super psyched, and so am I. We are both excited to show BD "our town" or rather.. "Our state". We may not have lived there long, but we had some fabulous experiences! I love the people there, and can't wait for BD to see my school, and meet my friends! :)

Our itinerary is as follows: (subject to change depending on when we get there!)

Thursday: Get into G-ville early. Have lunch with my brother, and visit my school to say hello! BD will take of to head up to Tampa to visit a friend from college, and I am planning on doing something low key. Maybe dinner, and movies with FB!

Friday: My brother is taking Aidyn-man with him to Ft. Lauderdale for the weekend. BD will still be in Tampa.. and I will be going to my old school to volunteer for the day. (SOOO EXCITED!!!) That night will be hookah night, and drinks with my girls! :))

Saturday: BD is coming back. He's going to come with me to graduation. Its really important to me that he comes. I feel like I "became me" in FL. I want him to see that. I want him to meet my students, my co-workers, and my student's parents. They are all apart of that! :) Afterward we are both going out with my friends! FUNNNNN!

Sunday: BD and I will drive to Orlando. We'll get a hotel room, then go pick Aidyn-man up from my brother. That night we'll just drive around and pick something fun to do. Then go to bed early!

Monday: DISNEY WORLD! ALLLLL DAYYYY long! :)

Tuesday: We'll wake up late, and then head to St. Augustine to the beach! Its my favorite place in FL! I love the old part of downtown and the pier. We'll probably do some fishing, and wading in the water. :)

Wednesday: We'll head to my school for goodbyes, and then we'll be heading home! :(

So if I'm a little MIA for the next week, you'll know why! We have wireless in our condo, so I'll still try to make it on here or there to update you on my trip, but pardon me if I don't make it over to say hello! I'll have lots of catching up to do when I get back! :)

But like a wise woman once told me... "Never apologize for living your life".. and guess what folks.. I'm off to do just that! LIVE MY LIFE :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have SO much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it.
You have the best attitude about the NG. You will find the right guy for sure girl!

Kit Kat said...

Have so much fun! Kick back and relax!!!! I'm sorry that things didn't work out with hot man, but I know you... you're awesome!!!!! You will definitely find a guy right for you. Who loves you. And respects you. And treats you like you are the only woman in the world. Don't settle for anything less.
Love you cuz~!

He & Me + 3 said...

I hope you have the best time. You deserve it. Disney will be so fun. Enjoy every minute of your time in FL.

staclee said...

Ahh that sounds like a super fun filled vacay! ENJOY- give Jason a big hug from the kern sisters!!

Iris Flavia said...

Sounds great! Love your last paragraph :-)
Have heaps of fun!

V said...

unexpected surprises right? Everything happens for a reason hun. Hang in there :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

Have fun!!

Disney World!! Woohoo!

Aubrey S. said...

Have fun! Take lots of pictures.

Leigh said...

yay for vacations! have a fabulous time!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Hey Brittany, I am a little behind on you. (Living life, you know? :0)
I am sorry things did not work out with Mr. Hunky...but like you said, you will get over him and move on with your life. Good thing too. Getting our hearts broken is not fun, so trying to not get attached too early is a good thing.
I hope the three of you have a big ol' florida blast this week.
Florida misses you...and and just for your arrival? High 90 temps and 98% humidity!!!
bad hair day who?
Hugs, Suz

Brittany said...

Have a VERY fun and safe trip!! Take lots and lots of pictures.. actually I know you will. You the queen of that! Can't wait to hear about it :-)

Sammy said...

Have fun and be safe! I-75 has been crazy this month, they've been doing some road work right before you get to Lake City (southbound). Have a great time in G'ville and at Disney! :)