Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Terrified!

So I am pretty much mastering level 1 of the 30 day shred. (don't hate.)

That being said...

After this morning session, I decided to check out level 2. How bad can it be? eh?

*shrill scream here!*

My mouth is agape as we speak. Level 2? More like level 22. I don't know if my body can move like this. In fact I threw up after my first session of level 1. I am going to pass out during the first session of level 2!!!

Ohhh brother, ya'll might be getting a video a little sooner then I thought!

Well...

Err...

Never mind...

Jillian I'm comin' girl! Take it easy on me though. I better be in swim suit shape by summer, or else.... :)

Hope ya'll are having good Tuesday! Another day closer to the weekend!!!!

p.s. Yes, this is the time for you to give me some of that wonderful strength and encouragement. I'll be starting level two this weekend.. and i'm going to need all the lovin' I can get! You ladies and gents rock! :) Keep pushin' me! Keep inspiring me!

Never met the devil? (kidding) Check out pieces of the shred on youtube here!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so interested in the shred! YOU CAN DO IT, MIND OVER MATTER! YOU WILL KICK BUT... your body will get used to it, and you will be a pro.

The ten min. trainer all thought ten min. kicks your but in just 10 min. SO I can imagine the shred. KICK BUT GIRL! Jenn

Unknown said...

"typos" ;)

twyla myrin said...

oh hell no. i can't do that..

Jess Craig said...

oh my god, that video was intimidating! but like she said, if you want a 20 minute work out that works you gotta work for it. i'm thinking of starting the 30 day shred myself.

Sarah Ann said...

Um, good luck... But really, you can do it! :)

E said...

Good lord, that loos hard. But I bet you can already tell a difference with a tape measurer.

He & Me + 3 said...

Too funny. she does kick some booty. I actually liked the shred after I started to feel my body again. LOL keep it up.

Annie said...

level 2 is where i started seeing results!!
hope you do too hun! it gets easier as you go!
level 3 and i never happened though...

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

Just found your blog. Such a sweet post about your brother. And your son is precious! (I have four sons.)

Come on over for some mom inspiration and encouragement.

Anonymous said...

You can do it, you can do it!!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Jillian scares me a little bit.

Another David said...

I present to you, motivation:

http://badgas.co.uk/moments/moment_089.jpg

Be the opposite of this person.

Kit Kat said...

Brit- You can so do this!
More motivation??
We are gonna have a party at the cabin this summer... and that means SWIMSUITS!

:) I gotta get my butt in shape too.