Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spotlight Thursday-post poned!

Once again I owe you all an apology. I have been such a slacker at commenting and blogging..

BUT I have 2 good excuses.

1. The weather! It is so beautiful that I can't stand being inside.. even to blog! :)

2. My computer is acting up. I can only visit one blog before my Internet restarts itself. Thus it takes me about 10-20 minutes to comment on one blog.

As for Spotlight Thursday...... I was supposed to feature my friend Jess, but guess what? My computer wont let me link to anyone....

SO.. I am shut down for the day and hopefully I'll be up and running tomorrow. (once I get the kinks worked out!)

Just know I LA-UVE you all. :) Talk to you soon!

1 comments:

Blogs said...

I hate computer probs:) you deserve a lil break! Have fun!