Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Revenge via 3 year old!

Scene: Its a Friday morning, and my nephew is a pre-school. I have Aidyn-man and my niece, and we are reading books we got from the library. Aidyn is crawling all over the couch and making loud noises. After he falls on to my head and pulls my hair, I yelled at him to get out of the room. He looked at me, gave me a face and marched out. *silence*

I continue reading to my niece, and after a few minutes, call Aidyn to come in to read the last book. He comes in with a smile on his face, and sits on my lap. I am pleased with myself. I figured I did the right thing sending him out to think about his actions. (How wrong I was.)

After reading the last book, I send the kids down to the basement to play. (Its a big toy room) After twenty minutes they come back up dressed as a cowboy, and a princess. They told me they were getting married and they looked SO cute. I ran to my purse to retrieve my camera.

to retrieve my camera.....

to uhh... retrieve my camera...

Where the hell is my camera?

Wait? Where is my purse?

Mommy: Hey guys, do you know where Grandma set my purse?

Aidyn: Its in "v"s room.

Mommy: What? Why would it be in her room.

Aidyn: Follow me.


So I followed him. We ran into v's room, and sure enough smashed behind my nieces dresser was my purse.

Mommy: I'm confused.. how did it get in here?

Aidyn: I put it there. You were mean to me. You yelled at me, and wouldn't let me listen to the books.. so I hid it.

WHAT?! Isn't 3 too young for revenge? I couldn't stop laughing. He should have gotten in trouble, but the look on his face when he told me all this, only made me laugh!

KIDS! They sure keep you on your toes!

P.s. I did get a picture :)


"The cowboy and the Princess!"

bet you never met a cowboy who wore spider man slippers! :)

11 comments:

~Tom~ said...

At least he admitted to it and told you why. Most kids would have denied all knowledge and you would have searched for hours if not days.

Blogs said...

You can tell by the look on his face that he was up to no good! haha! He's too funny! Look at him! At least he told you where it was! Miss H would have made me find it by myself! Half the time she can't remember so good thing he has a good memory:) Cute Pic!

Megan Ashley said...

Thanks for stopping by! I will have to look into the spray tanning! Your little boy is adorable :) Love the blog, new follower!

Kit Kat said...

Love you A-man stories!

Unknown said...

What A CUTE LITTLE STINK.. LOVE IT LOL! cute pic. Glad they have eachother and have fun together. That is GREAT! hugs, jEnn

Lily Dawn said...

haha, oh man! I think 3 is the hardest age... that is when they can really "plan" things and think about them... and boy do they love to test their Mamas at that age =)

They do look super adorable!! love dress-up pics =)

He & Me + 3 said...

Stunt Man's kind of slippers. Too cute. He is so smart. You better watch out. Isn't it hard to discipline when you are laughing?

Aimee said...

Aww thats too cute but yes 3 is young for revenge. you got trouble. A smart little 3 year old LOL.

The pictures are adorable:)

Debbie said...

how funny!! The picture is adorable!!!

Another David said...

At least he told you where it was hahaha

Brittany said...

haha he cracks me up! He's too smart ;-) Love the pic!!