Sunday, April 11, 2010

A little shoppin'!

I can. not. wait. until next Friday... because next Friday will be second edition of "Fitness Friday!" Seriously people, I am eating, and breathing fitness and nutrition these days. I have learned so much. I have absorbed so much information, and it is all starting to make sense! I can't wait to share it with all of you! (so stay tuned!)

BUT because I am so proud of myself, I decided this little work out queen needed a little somethin' somethin'! So I hit the mall with some friends.

After looking at 5 different places, I finally settled on a pair of TENNIS SHOES!

I was in dior need of a good pair of shoes, and decided to splurge on a new pair of Puma's. Puma's are my FAVORITE tennis shoes. They are comfortable, durable, and they are perfect for working out!

They are still a little firm, and will need to be worked in. (You know how that is..) Eventually they'll be as comfy as my previous pair (holes and all!) I worked them in when I got home with a run on the treadmill and my 30 day shred! (still going STRONG!!!!)

Thank you for all your encouraging words on Friday! Your support and our "agreement" is what keeps me going! Every day that I don't want to get up and work out, I think about you guys! So I know, these tennis shoes will DEFINITELY be getting wore in!

10 comments:

Brittney Galloway said...

Great Job! Those shoes are super cute!

Rathi said...

Hey.... that is a really energetic post. I love sports shoes. I really really like mine. I do martial arts and i find it a great way to connect with myself. Would love to know about how you are going with the workout...

Anonymous said...

good for you, girl!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Love those Pumas!!! Any little incentive to keep up the workout is wonderful!!

Another David said...

I'm in serious need of new running shoes, too. I was thinking about trying out these new Vibram Fivefingers. They're weird, I know, but I hear they do wonders for people with ankle/knee problems, of which I have plenty.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

You're awesome lady!

Unknown said...

Awesome KEEP IT UP GIRL!!!! if you were close we could do the shred or ten minute trainer together. My but and hips are still sore from ten min. trainer and a long fast paced walk yesterday. hugs, and PROPS TO FITNESS!

Lily Dawn said...

That's great!! I am working on shedding some pounds too, and I am seriously motivated- love getting tips online- do share! =)

Brittany said...

Love these shoes! Super cute :-) Glad you've been sticking to your goal so you won't have to post that silly video lol

Elizabeth said...

I am so happy to hear this!! Wonderful news!! Happy for you!!