Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Drum roll please....

It's that time again, for another award ceremony. I am giving out this award to some new blogs that I have started to read (in fact I'm not even certain they know who I am! lol):

1. Jess Craig at Jess Craig. I love her fun family page. I love all the picture of her son- they make me smile. She also takes some beautiful pictures!

2.Debbie at Single Mom in a Complicated World. She has such inspirational posts. She is a very strong woman! I have been impressed from the moment I checked her out.

3.Vanessa at Grow old with me, the best is yet to come. I really enjoy her posts about her pregnancy. It makes me want to have another baby.. like now! (okay almost..) Plus she is brave enough to show her belly through out her pregnancy.. and that is worthy of an award! She is AH-DOOR-AH-BULL pregnant!

4.Katie at Love of life. I love reading her posts about being a teacher. She is so real, and her fears on parenting, are so honest. I think she will be a fabulous mommy!

Lasts but not least, is a blog I have followed for some time. 5. Riahli at Our river of life. She is pretty incredible. She is strong, honest, beautiful, and brave! I admire her for so many reasons! She is a great read!!!
There you go ladies! You are so incredible, and I look forward to many more posts from all of you! If you don't know about the award you can click Here, and read all about it! :)

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thanks so much, you are too sweet!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a sweet post I will go check these ladies out.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Sweet!!!!!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Thank you for your sweet words :)

Jess Craig said...

what a compliment! i am such an amateur but i really enjoy taking pictures.

Debbie said...

thankyou!! what a kind post and your award made my day!! Can't wait to check out the other ladies...:)

Riahli said...

Oh you are so sweet...thanks! :)