Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Life is good!

Today has been and "Aidyn-Mommy" night. Which has included:

Playing monsters.
Pretending to shoot monsters.
Singing songs.
Playing with Riley.
Eating sloppy joes.
Cooking fake food.
Eating tons of FAKE food.
Watching the Chipmunks....again!
Tickling.
Smelling stinky feet.
Kissing.
Wearing our sweatpants. so we "Match". Aidyns word of course!
Deciding who loves who the most... still undecided.
Talking to Grandma Lori and the littles.
Drinking apple juice in bed.
Saying our prayers.

What a perfect evening! In all the busy-ness I almost forgot to send you over to visit my gal pal blogger Elizabeth. She is hosting a fabulous giveaway!




I am really in love with this journal, so please don't enter. (teasing!) but please DO follow her! She is incredible, and makes me smile so big. You may remember that she nominated me for an award, which made my entire blog career! So Head over there you will not regret it!

Hope your Tuesday was as fabulous and un-glamorous as mine! Who needs luxury when you can pretend to smell little boys stinky feet! :)


P.S. photo not taken today, but reminded me of today! It makes me laugh every time I see it!

4 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

How sweet :) I'm glad you had fun with your son.

Busy Bee Suz said...

This sounds like the most perfect Tuesday ever.
Poor monsters. ;0

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for sharing my giveaway my friend! So sweet of you!! Sounds like a great Tuesday with your little boy!! Go over to my blog...I have a little something waiting for you! :-)

Anonymous said...

it was very interesting to read. I want to quote your post in my blog. It can? And you et an account on Twitter?.