Sunday, December 6, 2009

Okay..Okay...


I took the advice of Sue over at My life as a busy bee. In my last post I was sort of bah-humbug-ish. I was very anti-christmas for a moment. As any best friend does, FB caught a wiff of my mood. She surprised me with lending me her extra tree. She had a three foot, pre-lit tree. She also brought over adorable light blue, gold, silver, and cream bulbs. We spent the night watching gossip girl, cutting out art projects for our classroom, and decorating the little tree.

We were very productive, and I am in more of a "Christmasy" mood. Be prepared for even more photos when I add even more cheer to my little apartment.

Thanks again Sue, I found my glitter! :)

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I am so happy you did this...something about the pretty lights and colored ornaments can get you in a festive mood. Your friend is the best!!!
And keep that glitter far from my house...I swear a good wind and It will be all over my place too. :)

~Tom~ said...

I am glad to see that you decorated, or at least started to. Won't it be nice to let Aidyn come home and experience that "Christmas Magic" all over again? He can feel the joy when he sees that Santa thought of him at home too!

PS-Keep the glitter away from me too. My daughter got some on my freshly shaved head once and walking around I looked like a disco ball with legs!

RileyScott said...

yay, you found your christmas spirit!