Saturday, December 12, 2009

200!!!

Its my big 200th post today! In all honesty the reason I haven't posted was because I wanted to do something SUPER DUPER special for my 200th post.. but nothing came to me.. so instead I got my haircut. *yikes* and officially got bangs.
Check them out:

So... what do ya think?

Well thats all, for my 200th post.. maybe more later? Thanks for being there for me, your online support via this blog, means the world to me! <3

- Ms. Britt

p.s. Riley (the dog) is doing wonderful! I am in Doggy love!!!!!

5 comments:

Lori said...

I love it! I think it looks great!

~Tom~ said...

I like the new haircut. It frames that face. Add in your smile and you have it all. Congrats on your 200th post! Keep writing. I look forward to what you have to say!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your hair looks amazing!!! What a way to start the holidays. :)
Can't wait to hear more about Riley.

Riahli said...

Very cute!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those bangs are absolutely killer!