Wednesday, April 15, 2009

*shrilled scream here*

So yesterday was a big relief.. I did my taxes... I was supposed to be getting a big refund... I was very thrilled to be paying most of my bills off... It was an excellent night sleep...


THEN BAM! everything changes. I get a call from my accountant telling me that my e-file was rejected by the IRS. Then I was given a number to call. Here it turns out my sons father claimed him on his taxes! WTF?!?!

So I called my ex in a half panic mode. Being as he did not have custody of Aidyn until 09' (just a few months ago) When he was given JOINT custody with me as the legal guardian, and him with 50% joint but me as the custodial parent. MEANING I get to claim him... I was the one that paid all his bills, and he lived with.. NOT HIM! Well I was IRATE! He tried to make it my fault. I yelled.. he yelled. It was bad, to say the least. Plus I was at work. Luckily they gave me a empty room and time to vent and cry.

Eventually we hung up on each other, and he refused to take any of my phone calls. I researched it online, and figured out what I needed to do. Then about an hour ago he answered... We talked.. things are pretty much resolved. I am now sending over all my tax information to his accountant to look at. His accountant is then going to file my taxes for me, with all the correct info, and amend his taxes (that have already been sent in.. and his refund given) and fix it all so that I get my refund back....

It still sucks, since I could REALLY use that money right now.. (grr) but the one thing i've realized is that life is never easy. That life some times just sucks.. and that even if you're doing the right thing.. life just isnt fair. Its a hard pill to swallow.. but sometimes you just have to take it, and pray for the best outcome. I just pray that everything works out the way its supposed to!

BUT NEXT YEAR... I'm fileing the first day... not the last!

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I can see how this would make you loco!!! I hope it all works out for you...and soon!

HeatherPride said...

What a jerk. He knew what he was doing when he did that. I'd have been mad too! Glad you worked things out, and here's to a speedy delivery on your check!!

Anonymous said...

[TITLE]Christian Louboutin Shoes Shoes Show Women Stylishness[/TITLE]
The initial step for securing an bad credit score fast bank loan is usually to really perform out what sort using collateral you will be heading to work that has. The much better your collateral then a quicker christian louboutin sneakers you are able to finally safe your financial finance.

The majority importantly, provide your young person with actions at home, too as outdoors the house. They may possibly not want to get acquainted with all of them, however it is important for your small fry to be treated as they may be involved. Do not go away your kid property when heading out for supper. Get your autistic kid with and also your just be sure you go to a household christian louboutin shoes kind restaurant so when your child does misbehave over manifeste, it isn't these kinds of a huge deal. Offer your child using an environment filled with unlike colors and textures. This can help to keep their consideration on particular programs and in the activity you give them along with chance for social interaction, this could definitely help them inside the long haul.

A smart first step in guidlines for finding the journey job of one is goals is to possess a tour instruction program. Instruction is readily available for tour guides, tour directors, as well as reliable tour management. At tour coaching, you'll truly want to understand about security techniques to achieve numerous travel strategies together with locations. You additionally learn about working with suppliers, handling emergencies, documentation, delivering instructive narration, plus more.

In respect to the blueprint "torque = force ?time" torque arm, in absolute circumstances, to abrasion top heels, accomplish a hotlink pertaining to annex has increased, this accessory will be initiated to abate the strength. Therefore, one within . heels to admission this braking force on this agnate decrease.

The oprah show wore a classic meant for inspired suit in the woman's groundbreaking interview with James Jackson. The tuxedo blazer Oprah is dressed up in in this interview is one of the hottest fashion trends. (Even though Lady A wore this trend last 1993!)This blazer and gown can be worn enhance both dressy or more casual outfits, and is decidedly a look that can go from day to get together.

Also, visiting different discussion sites that cater for one particular niche you're especially planning to pursue in could enable you actually to assume of the latest good deal far considerably better ideas on how on the way to do your personal region creation.

Just as your kid delivers been diagnosed with autism, you may at real first go via any normal kind of stress and anxiety mode. One straight from the very first affairs you may want so that you can do is setup advising for yourself to aid you deal with several damaging emotions you would likely be having about your company kid. This may enable you to as part of this overwhelming time. You might also desire to do some research on your personal with regard to Autism, as it are able to enable you to of know what you may well possibly anticipate along with your youngster.