Tuesday, October 12, 2010

BAHAHAHA!

So yesterday I was checking my email when I was notified that I had an email on the online dating website I subscribe to.

I don't check it every day.

In fact I'm pretty much over it all.

So I clicked over and realized I had a half a dozen unread emails.

Immediately I see a message from THIS guy.

Remember him?

yuck!

We haven't spoken since that horrible date.

AND THIS is the conversation that took place:

"Sorry about that night."

"Its fine."

"How have you been?"

"Good. Thanks!"

"So.. I think we should get together again."

WHAT?!

"Why? You didn't seem remotely interested in me."

"I know. That probably hurt you, huh?"

"Not really!"

"Well I didn't give us a chance.. and I want to now."

"Look. The feeling was mutual."

"What? You didn't like me?"

"well.."

and without letting me respond..

HE BLOCKS ME!

Its too bad!

I was about to send him that review of our date.

Think that would have been too harsh?

Nah, me either!

:)

25 comments:

alliehallmarr said...

::gasp:: ooooooh, the nerve!!

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

haha I love you! This is why we are BFFS.

Some guys just don't get it.

Karli said...

hahaha! No, I don't think that would have been to harsh! :)

Kevin Michael said...

Ha ha ha! That's awesome!

Danielle Leal said...

o my, what a butt head! I don't think that's harsh at all. I would have totally taken his phone away from him and dropped it into his drink. That's so rude! You'll find a guy much better than that!

Rebekah said...

Oh my goodness, I'm dying laughing! That is too funny!

Jumble Mash said...

This is so hilarious. Online dating does suck. I went through that, too.

Best way to meet someone is to have mutual friends set you up. Blind dates suck, too but at least one of your friends actually knows him.

Kit Kat said...

Oh that is too funny!!! Why the heck would he think he deserved another date after that?! Oh boys....

Mama said...

Ewww! What a moron.

Aimee said...

Wow that guy is so naive. Good going girl. Man its too bad you couldnt send him that glowing review of your date.

Anonymous said...

Boy he sure thought highly of himself!

Iris Flavia said...

How dumb are some men??? What was he tinking? What a Sissy to block you!

Mireya said...

You are too funny! I love it :)

asj said...

wow. what a big ole baby....

Riahli said...

Nice...ha, ha! :p

Anonymous said...

I love it! That is hilarious. What a dork for blocking you right away. I guess you hurt his feelings huh? LOL

Bree said...

Lol, some people just don't get it.

Venassa said...

Haha too funny. As if no female on earth could ever not like him. I'm just sorry you didn't get to block him first.

Unknown said...

LOL OMG THATS FUNNY!!

Anonymous said...

Lol, wow. Did he actually think that going on a 2nd date would make things better?

Jessica said...

Hahaha. Guys can be ridiculous!

Miss Chelsea said...

hah ooh poor guy... he has no clue!

Stacey-Lou said...

haha i love it! guys are oblivious!

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

what a turd!

Another David said...

lol, revenge is a dish best served cold ;)