Tuesday, September 7, 2010

overwhelmed

Do you ever get to that point where you are completely and totaly overwhelmed?

After coming back from a long and exciting weekend, I jumped on the computer excited to interact with all of you again!

I MISSED YOU.

That when I saw it! HUNDREDS of blog posts.

I didn't even know where to start.

So I didn't.

Then I logged back on, and there were even more.

Then I tried to blog, but nothing came out.

I felt like I was standing on a stage naked.

I felt unprepared.

I felt like a newbie blogger.

So I posted.

Then deleted.

Now after taking a breather, I feel back to normal!

HOW I MISS YOU ALL!

I have tried to catch up, and I know I failed.

SO I am starting over from today!

I'll be a commenting/communicating queen again!

If I missed anything important, leave me a link!

I love you all, and I am so happy to be back, and less stressed!

P.S.

Don't forget to leave me questions for my Brittany tells all on Friday :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I have felt that way so many times. It does get overwhelming. I'm so glad you're back though! :)

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Nice to have you back, but we all understand!! It can be overwhelming sometimes. But there is no pressure, at least not from me!! :-) Missed you!

Anonymous said...

Last night I had to go through over 600 blog posts. I'm not going to lie, I definitely skimmed some and didn't give them as much attention as I should. Now it is my goal to get through all of the daily blog posts before I go to bed each night.

Busy Bee Suz said...

It can be overwhelming at times.
I use the google reader now, and I just read the oldest first, and move up when I have time. Sometimes I can't comment when people post multiple times a day...it is just too much then.

Miss Innocent said...

hahaha :)

gets me all the time. seems like i cant take a break even for a few hours

Aimee said...

Aww no worries. I felt the same way after my hectic wweeek but decided that all the people would understand when I disappear for a while.

You are too sweet

Jess Craig said...

blogging is kinda a lot of pressure sometimes.

He & Me + 3 said...

This is so me. I have been so overwhelmed with life. Can't catch up on anything. Grrrr.

Anonymous said...

I got married! You missed it ;) haha