Monday, August 2, 2010

RE-RE-REWIND!

I completely forgot to tell you about Friday night. Which was pretty much the same as Saturday night... Minus the wedding.

Apparently shots are a key part of my friendship with Heather. (I kid... kind of...)

I only go out occasionally, or for big event, and Heather coming home was a BIG event. In high school we were joined at the hip. Our Birthdays are two days a part, and we once convinced an entire party that we were twins! We told them that I came out first, and it took two days for heather to come out! HA HA HA! (obviously alcohol was involved because they all believed it!) To top it off we called my (our) mom to confirm it! She did! (my mom rocks!)


She is my one friend who I laugh the hardest with. Sometimes I feel like I am going to pass out I laugh so hard. Most the time its completely inappropriate and that makes it all the more funny! She is my partner and crime, my blast from the past, and even if we've been apart for ages it still feels like no time has passed when were together.


I don't think a smile left my face the entire time she was with me!


Friday was a blast, and although it got a weeeeeee bit crazy, it was still fun- completely harmless! :) Now check out the photographic proof of our good time:

p.s. I do not like the fact that I look ghostly white in comparison to her tan arse! :) Can we say spray tan in my near future?

2 comments:

sara said...

That's hilarious about the twin thing. I had a friend in high school that I did the same thing with...except we were 2 months apart, we looked NOTHING alike and I was about 6 inches taller than he was. Somehow people still believed us. Heh!

Looks like you had an awesome time!

alliehallmarr said...

how fun! this makes me miss my bestie even more!