Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm BACKKKK!

After four days on vacation, I may just need four days to recuperate! I am EXHAUSTED! BUT the entire trip was fabulous. The kids had a blast, and so did the adults! It was so great getting away with my Mom. I love how close we have become, and I love that I have grown up and become such great friends with my Mom. It is the greatest and most significant friendship I have. I pray that when my son grows up that he and I can have the same type of relationship. These trips and time spent are leading us swiftly in that direction. With each giggle, hug, and kiss it filled me up and reminded me (once again) just how blessed I am.

I pray that your hearts are just as full as mine.

14 comments:

jill said...

that last picture is THE BEST EVER! so glad you had an amazing time with your fam!!!

Rebekah said...

I'm so glad you had fun! I love the last picture. So cute!

Mama said...

Glad you had fun, and a little envious that you got to go on a little vacation. I'm in desperate need of one right now!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Awwww...such sweet photos.
I am glad you had a wonderful weekend away. I have a feeling your mom feels as blessed as you do.
xo
SUZ

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Yay! So glad you're back, we've missed you :-) Cute photos! And I hear you about Mom's! I've become a lot closer with mine since I've been out of the house and had a kid! Mother's are so important. Aidyn is luck to you have you!

Unknown said...

Hey Brit~ Glad you had a great time. Even if you are pooped. You made some great memories. As great as a mom you are you will always have a close friendship with LITTLE "A" man!!! plus it sounds like you have been taught by the best... your mom. Being close to our moms is the best right? Have a great night. Jen

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

Such great photos - glad you had a wonderful time w/the family! My weekend definitely wasn't as event-filled and fun as yours :P I want to come visit and do fun things with ya'll!

Anonymous said...

OMG did he really kiss the fish! Oh I hope not! ewwwww! Yes I'm a farm girl! No I HATE fish!

Brittany said...

The pics look great! I'm glad you had a wonderful time :)

He & Me + 3 said...

What sweet pictures. That last one is adorable. Beautiful sunset too.

Jennifer B said...

Welcome back. Your boy gets cuter and cuter with every post!

Blogs said...

gosh this is the sweetest ever:)

Lori said...

I am really thankful for the memories we made with the 3 kids. I am very thankful for our relationship too honey. I am very blessed to have you as a daughter. I really enjoyed spending this time away with you....and I'm really glad you let me win our card game. :) XXX

Miss Innocent said...

nice shots!! that last pic was the picture you submitted on TV!! :)