Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess!

Dear V,

Today is your Birthday! The Birthday fairy did in fact come, and made you one year older. I told her to keep you three forever, but lucky for you, she didn't listen to me. I even bribed her with cookies! She rolled her eyes, and sprinkled that magic dust all over you and POOF you were four!

You are getting so big. I still remember when you were just a bald little blue eye'd baby. Then a bald little blue eye'd toddler. Then from no where came the most incredible blond curls! Everyone seems to stop us to tell you just how beautiful they are. You just giggle.

You are the toughest little girl I have ever met. You keep up with those boys, and hold your own. In fact I think sometimes you are tougher then they are! You are a spitfire, and you're always getting into something...and I wouldn't have it any other way.

One of the best parts of moving back from Florida was being able to spend more time with you! (like...everyday!) I love that we have gotten so close, and that I get to chase you around the house, color with you, cuddle with you, and tickle you! You are the best little four year old girl I know!

I love you my pig obsessed-pink loving- artistic- dress wearing- tomboy! :)
Love,
Auntie B :)

9 comments:

Dancy said...

LOVE the attitude & the hands on the hips... she's too cute. I hope she doesn't grow out of the color and the curls. :)

Bree said...

Aw Happy Birthday to V! She's got some great hair that's for sure!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday SWEET V, love her curls too. Hope her day is super sweet and special. Hugs, Jenn

Jess Craig said...

sassy girl!

Busy Bee Suz said...

She is just the cutest little thing ever. I hope she has a fabulous year to come.

Debbie said...

great post!!! Happy birthday to your little girl!

Brittany Nolan said...

I'm "Auntie B" too! :)

i'm super bummed i missed out on your contest; i was at the mall over the weekend and hopped in the photobooth and took some pics...but then realized my scanner did not work :( oh well!

i will def think of another way for the next one! :)

Blogs said...

happy b-day gorgeous

Brittany said...

Aww, happy birthday to her! She is so so cute. I love her blond curls :)