Friday, August 13, 2010

ALLLLL ABOARD!!!

THE POTTY TRAIN!


ALL ABOARD!


This weekend I am pulling out all the stops. We are going on a three day intense potty training program. That we are hear by calling:

THE POTTY PARTY!!!!


I am not going into all the specifics, but its going to be a lot of work. I just hope it will be worth it. My niece and nephew had success on a similar program, so I am hopeful! Aidyn and I will be together 24/7 for the next three days. I mean RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER for the next three days!

Wish us luck!!!
That being said.... I will be MIA all weekend! I am preparing my spotlight posts to be posted through out the weekend, so stay tuned and check em out! :))

ILY sparkly sunshines! Have a superb weekend and I can't wait to read all about it! I promise to not take pictures of the nastiness that will be my weekend, but expect a "paint" diagram of all the dirty details :)


Bet you can't wait!!

23 comments:

Miss Chelsea said...

Lol you are nuts girl. You and your Paint masterpieces

jules said...

Good luck! We will appreciate the lack of a Jon and Kate style potty picture, but will much enjoy your painting.

Hey Barbie said...

good luck girl!

Unknown said...

Good luck boarding the potty train! P.S. three straight staying on top of it days, workd best FOR MY TWO! GOOD LUCK. jenn

Jen said...

Wow this sounds very intense! Best of luck to you girlfriend!!

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Oooh good luck!! Looking forward to hearing all about it! Oh and I love the potty train painting! :-)

Shelley said...

Good luck! I used to work with kids who were potty training and it got nastyyyy sometimes!

Dancy said...

Good luck! I remember my cousin telling me she used cheerios in the potty for her sum to erm "aim at" - I thought it was a good idea & made a note to remember that one. LOL

sara said...

I had friends who used the same theory suggested by Dancy, but with Fruit Loops. There were lots of, "I hit the red one!!" cries to be heard from the bathroom. LOL. Good luck!

Sammy said...

LOL

GOOD LUCK!!! :)

asj said...

have LOADS of fun ;)

Courtney said...

Good luck!! And have fun ;)

Amber said...

You will have to share this intense regimen when you get back :) GOOOOOOD LUCK, momma!!

PS I cannot wait for the painted pic recap!

Cecily said...

Hi, Brittany! Just wanted to let you know that I just gave you the Versatile Blogger Award.

http://craftopotamus.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

Brittany said...

Haha the painting is funny! Good luck. You can do it! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Good luck girl. I have no advice but just a lot of good wishes. Go Aidyn.

Aimee said...

Good luck. Hope it is a success. I have no advice. I know that my mom bribed me with pennies. I was cheap apparently

Brittany Nolan said...

Gooood luck! :))) I heard that boys are easier to potty train?? or is it girls? eeek, i dont know! but good luck! and i love your paintings!:) hehe!

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

Good luck!! If this works for you in 2 years I will be coming to you for help!! :)

AiringMyLaundry said...

Good luck!!

It's not going well with potty training my daughter.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Good luck lady!

~Jesse~ said...

Cheerios in the toilet!! Best fun a boy could ever have!!

Another David said...

Oh boy... good luck with that!