Friday, July 30, 2010

Things that make me :)

1. Look!
HAIR! Its growing back.. and its dark! :) Isn't he such a little hunk?

2. I found a dress for my friends wedding tomorrow!

3. And I found a perfect matching necklace!

4. Fair day!

5. This song:


6. Aidyn didn't cry when I left him at his dads! I called today and his Grandmother and him had been coloring for hours! He's such a little artist!

7. My mom made home made bread and it was delish!

8. I have a hair appointment tomorrow! It'll be all nice and pretty for the wedding! One less thing to worry about! (I'll post tons of pictures of the good time!)
9. Did I mention I am going to the wedding as a date to my male pal.. :)

10. I get to see this beauty queen tomorrow!

She is my best friend from high school, and I havent seen her in a year and a half! Prior we were inseperable!

11. We got a hotel room where the reception is held, so we dont have to worry about driving. Lots of these shall be consumed.

Very "jersey shore" esque!

12. I had a headache, so I missed the permier for the JS, but can't wait for the reruns! HOT
MESS EXPRESS!

13. I got to talk to my older sister yesterday! I havent talked to her in ages! (she lives in idaho!)

14. Lots of you have taken funny pictures for me! Kinda like these:
*featuring my niece whose birthday is next week!**

15. Its FRIDAY! Who isn't happy at the start of the weekend?

13 comments:

Joy said...

love that dress!!

Unknown said...

lots of fab reasons to smile! Have a great weekend chickadee! :)

Blogs said...

Happy Friday babe....what cuties i tell ya:) love the dress..gorgeous have loads of fun

Aimee said...

yay this weekend shall be lots of fun for you. Weddings are so great and especially if you get to drink till your heart's content.

Isnt that great how quickly boys hair grows in... he is such a cutie, as is your niece.

Have fun at the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Have a great weekend. :) Can't wait to hear about it.

Shelley said...

That song was so fun! It made me want to dance :-)

Have a great weekend! Be safe!

Busy Bee Suz said...

So much good stuff.....how fast does his hair grow???? Crazy!

tara said...

i LOVE that dress!! have a great weekend, girl!!

Amber said...

I can't wait to hear about your weekend! That dress is HOT!! And hmmmm so the male date adn lots of shots has to = some good stories :)
Hope you had a blast!

PS watching JS premiere rerun right now!!

More Than Words said...

The dress is so pretty! And I love that shade of purple! You look great in the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

It's good to focus on the happy, and yeah the fiance and i took photos but I got busy and didn't get them posted. Oh well :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute pictures of the kids with you. Your niece is adorable.

Another David said...

I too missed hte premier of JS, but I'm not too concerned... not expecting this season to be so great. I still can't believe they're in MIAMI!!