Saturday, July 10, 2010

a little bit better..

Last night was another rough night in the co-parenting department. I won't get into details, but I wasn't happy. It kept me up until the early morning hours, and I'm not sure how I fell asleep. I woke up angry. I stayed angry.

BD and I had one of the worst fights through texting and then through the phone. I was feeling miserable.

After a half an hour, we both calmed down a little bit.

Our voices lowered, and my heart stopped racing.

We talked about all that we needed to talk about. We discussed, and re-discussed. We both seen each other points of views.

I'm not saying all was solved. We are far from where we were. We used to get along perfectly.. and now?

Well lets just say were working our way back. I'm still not happy, but I am a little bit better.

Thanks for your prayers last night. I really needed them!

10 comments:

Brittany said...

Glad to hear things are working in the right direction. I can only imagine how hard it can be to parent a child when the parents don't live together and have different views on things. Here's to hoping things start looking up for you!

alliehallmarr said...

:( Thinking about you guys!!

Jess Craig said...

it might be rude to say this but, i wish you could just get rid of that guy. lately it seems like all he does is hurt you and it sucks that you HAVE to have him in your life. you deserve respect dude!

Shelley said...

I'm so sorry that you have to deal with him. Just try to be patient and just know that the most important thing is that Aidyn is taken care of and loved. The problems between you two shouldn't affect him and I know that's probably hard but try to avoid arguing in front of him or talking badly about him with Aidyn. I'm not saying you do do that I just wanted to give that little bit of advice. Sorry!

Elise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Aw girl, I'm so sorry. I'm just getting online after a bit and am seeing your posts. I am glad to hear things are better. I hope they continue to be. Thinking of you...

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

So sorry sweetie. But glad things got a little better (hugs*

Anonymous said...

Just remember, and I know this is easier said than done, but if you are in a bad mood and try to work something out, it won't work. You may need to step back, cool down and then try again. It is more productive. I know it is way easier said than done but I've had to teach my fiance that. I even took his phone away from him one night, his ex was in a pissy mood, she made him upset and they kept getting more and more upset. Once I took the phone away, they both cooled down and got whatever the problem was, resolved. I know that's easier said than done, but sometimes you have to do that.

He & Me + 3 said...

I am sure it is going to take time...but you will work everything out.

Jen said...

I'm sorry sweetie...Thinking of you...