Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Last day...

We had a HUGE photo shoot yesterday! It was my niece and brothers last day with us. They headed back to FL this morning, and we already miss them! My mom was in need of pictures of all her "Grands" so we set to work! It took all day, but we got some great shots! (and had lots of fun!)

Now on to the photos (get ready, there are TONS!) :

On the pitchers mound
On the dock

Grandma and her boys.. Jay and his girls!


Jay and Aidyn..

My Boogie and ME :)

Love this!

"The Hartmanns" (future christmas card?) I made the sign for them for their anniversary!

bare feets!


My pretty niece! :)

tallest to shortest...

They do this picture EVERY year :)

Future Twins players?

I love these cuties :)) My beautiful nieces!
Silly willys!



Jordan and Aidyn! (khaki's and red polos! Future Target workers?)


What a beautiful family I have..
These are the faces that make me realize I am blessed, each and every day!! :) LOOVEE them!!!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

The photos look great! And my maiden name is Hartman. :)

Sammy said...

These are great pictures of everyone! I love how they all are color coordinated :)

Aimee said...

These are the most darling pictures ever...so much so that I used the word darling!!

:)

sara said...

Adorable! I just want to squeeze all their sweet, chubby cheeks!!

Aubrey S. said...

Cute cute cute cute!

Anonymous said...

the photos are great girly! my fave is the first one with the water in the background. 2nd fave is the tallest to shortest but they are all good!

Slyde said...

those are some great pics! (and look at you all talented and stuff with that great sign!)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Awesome family photos. Your mom will cherish those forever!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh...what a beautiful bunch!!!!!!!!! And did you take those photos yourself????

And I have to say that you and your brother look like teenagers still, and "grandma" does not look like a grandma!

Brittany said...

These pictures look amazing!! I love the one of them standing on the dock, tallest to shortest. You did a great job taking them! I really like the sign you made too!

So cute :)

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

Awesome photos!!! Great looking family!

Bree said...

Aww adorable pictures. Even though it took a while, it was worth it :)

Jen said...

I love these pictures!! How adorable!! :)

V said...

How adorable! I love the matching outfits, very well planned.

Blogs said...

Blessed for sure
:) I love how they turned out! AWESOME

Megan Ashley said...

Great pictures hun, glad you can capture those memories!

Shelley said...

These are some great pictures!!!

Dani @ OKDani.com said...

Oh my goodness you have the most gorgeous family ever!!!