Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback!


I followed a link from Jenn's blog to a new blog called "More than words"! I am loving it so far, and she hosts a photo flashback every Friday! (how cool!)


My family has been on a "oldie but goodie" kick lately, and facebook has been swamped with our old family photos! I thought I would share some of my fav's with you!


Yes, you can be jealous, that I have ALWAYS been a babe! :)



I'm the hot number on the far right, the other two babes are my sisters!



This is the whole crew (minus my mom.. was she cut out? or was she taking the picture?) PLUS my uncle and two of his good friends. I became "besties" with everyone quickly even at an early age! I think my parents liked me in pig tails! ;) I also love that I am the ONLY one looking at the camera, everyone else was amused my something on the court!


:) Thats all for now, but just so you know, I have many more "gems" like these to share with you! I know you're excited to feast your eyes on them.. but you'll have to wait! In the mean time you can go check out the others, or share yours over at More then Words.

8 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh my gosh you were a blondie?! Never thought that would be possible! :-) Such a cutie!!

Brittany said...

How stinkin' cute are you?! I love the first pic. Just adorable.

Unknown said...

Oldie but a goodie posts are so fun! LOVE The old phots and of course the piggie tails! YOU ARE AND WERE A CUTIE!

P.S. my craftblog has a giveaway, come and enter sweets. Have a super day! Hugs, Jenn

More Than Words said...

How cute are you! I love how you were always "camera ready." Your parents must have taken tons of pictures of you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute! What a great idea. It's great to stroll down memory lane!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Really adorable photos! haha Yes, you look like you were NOT camera shy!

It was great seeing photos of you little.

Blessings & Aloha!

Iris Flavia said...

Very cute pics! How come your hair got that dark?

Anonymous said...

So cute. Who's that little boy in the background of the first pic?