Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fourth Of July!


The fourth was a beautiful day. With lots of special moments. I was so blessed to spend the day with my little man! :)

The day included:

1 parade
2 go cart rides!
a game of mini-golf
Fireworks!
Sparklers
and lots and lots of treats and candy!

AND IT DIDN'T RAIN! The forecast was wrong! Even though it clouded up a little bit, the rain never came! Yay! It was a perfect 4th, with my favorite people in the world! :) I couldn't have asked for a better day... or weekend! :)


(best firework shot of the night!)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Brit~ Glad your holiday was fab. and there was no rain. I just scrolled down through your posts. You have had one fab. summer. Love the basball and lake pics. You really are making some great memories. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Jenn

P.S. share your craft too!

Elizabeth said...

It sure does look like you created some wonderful memories!! :-)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful day and weekend. Love seeing both of your smiling faces...that always makes me smile too.
Hugs, Suz

Brittany said...

Aw, I'm SO glad you and Aidyn had a wonderful 4th! :) Very cute pic!!

jules said...

I live in Wisconsin and it rained all day and night on the fourth. Yuck. Glad you and your little man had a great holiday.

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

Glad your holiday was great! Beautiful photos - I love the shot of the fireworks! Amazing!

V said...

Glad you had a great 4th. ITs all about the company :)

Another David said...

I've never set off fireworks for myself, I always go to shows. Seems kind of odd, considering it seems like the kind of thing I'd really enjoy. But I gotta say, I appreciate the work of the pros

Anonymous said...

That's an excellent shot of the fireworks! But I love the photo of you and your little man! I love black and white photos! They are just lovely!!! (wow I like exclamation points :))

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great day! Adorable pic of you and your little man!