Monday, May 10, 2010

Photo tag!

Round 2 of Photo tag! This lovely lady tagged me in another game of photo tag.



the rules are:


go to your photos files and select the 8th photo folder.
select the 8th photo in that folder.
post that photo along with the story behind it.
then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same.
Here is Sadie-sue and moi! Sadie is BD's dog. She was uber protective of me when I was pregnant. She would snuggle her head into my belly and cuddle. It also didn't help that when BD was working (until 11pm) I would allow Sade' to sleep in our bed... under the covers. A major no-no to BD! :)

This picture was taken for BD's locker at the hospital. He had framed pictures of both Sadie and me on the outside, but none of us together. So as a surprise our next door neighbor came over and took some shots. I loved this one because I was really laughing at Sadie. I know Sadie looks sad. I know that it looks like I have her in a head lock.. but we have some major puppy love going on. Don't let her sad face fool you! :)

p.s. When I visit this weekend Sadie, is SO sleeping in bed with me :)

Now my 8 are:

Jen
Allie
Courtney
Annie
Vic
Stacey
Jess
Shelley

If I didn't tag you, feel free to play along anyways! :) Have fun ladies! Happy Monday!



13 comments:

Blogs said...

My first dog was sadie! A lab mix!!!!! Toooooo cute...I love this thank you!

Busy Bee Suz said...

That photo is amazing..you both are so cute!!!

Blogs said...

When featuring bloggers, I like to use pics....let me know if it's totally okay! thanks

AiringMyLaundry said...

Aww, what a nice picture.

tara said...

aww... love the picture!! <3

Lisa said...

Look at her eyes! How cute!!! What a fun pic! :)

KLZ said...

Over from The Bloggers Club - congrats on being featured! This is a cute idea but I don't trust myself not to cheat. I keep some really awful photos.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

What a great pic, Sadie looks like a sweetie!

Tylaine said...

That's an awesome pic. I love the yellowish tint!
Hey I left you somethin on my blog :)

Unknown said...

ITS A DARLING DARLING DARLING PIC. love it. Thanks for giving me something to post about today... I will get on it. Hugs, Jenn

ruthpclark said...

What a cute picture!

Thanks for visiting :)

Annie said...

what an adorable picture!!!
thanks for tagging me! i will have to play along soon! :)
hope you are having a great week so far my beautiful friend!
STAY WARM!!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a beautiful doggie. Love the editing too.