Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pimp his ride!


Take a peek at Aidyns new ride. He upgraded from a tricycle on his birthday. Being as he is now 3 years old, we figured he needed his own set of wheels. BD and I decided on the John Deere Gator... Enough room to seat two, with room in back to fit cargo. I envision buckets, dirt, and stuffed animals filling up the back this summer.
We left it at BD's parents house. There was no room to bring it back with us, but we'll be visiting soon so he can use it. He can't wait. He still needs LOT of practice, but he'll get the hang of it! He'll be a pro in no time at all!
Doesn't he look incredibly adorable in the driver seat?
I think so too!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

to fun! yes' he is a cute driver! BD... IS THAT FOR Boyfriend/Dad? just wondering! ;) have a good one, Jenn

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh, that's AWESOME!

danielle said...

awesome present! aidyn's definitely got your great smile, britt!

~Tom~ said...

How cool is that?! I wish they had stuff like that when I was a kid.

Busy Bee Suz said...

How fun. I want one!!!!
Did he already have his driver's test????

Another David said...

Oh man, that thing is cool! I want one!!

Big City Dad said...

Sweet. His first car date! What a chick magnet. Did he try the yawn and stretch arm around the girl trick? Works every time :)

Brittany said...

Oh how fun!! I bet he loves "driving" his own car :-) haha!

Anonymous said...

So dang cute! Love his new ride :)

Elizabeth said...

Now that is super cute!!! I love it!! reminds me of IOWA!!!! Hope your week is going well!!

alliehallmarr said...

This is so awesome! I can't wait until Henry is big enough to get a kick out of things like this!