Saturday, March 27, 2010

*update*

I must have had lots of prayers, because I started feeling better yesterday evening! I feel MUCH better this morning. I am still taking it easy on my stomach- (toast, water, bananas, etc.) I have OD'd on vitamins, and rest! :)

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers! I'll be back to visit and comment tomorrow evening! Wish us luck on the party!

P.s. Aidyns ACTUAL b-day isn't until the 3rd! :) Thanks for the birthday wishes never the less! :)

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Glad to know you're feeling MUCH better! Hopefully soon you'll be 100% better :-)

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Blogs said...

goood gooood goood-thankfully you'll be able to enjoy his b-day...i still need you to send me your info I never received! thanks

Elizabeth said...

Happy you are feeling better!! :-) Enjoy your weekend!!

Mc Allen said...

aww, yay! so glad that you are feeling better, praise God!! xxoo LA