Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sledding fun!

I just had to share some more pictures of our sledding adventure. The time we had with BD was so much fun. We played hide and go seek, chase, and lots of time for tickling. I am so happy that I made the choice to move home. It is easier for BD to be able to see Aidyn on a regular basis. (and I don't have to be without him for two months at a time! yay!)


It was also a great time for BD and I to talk about our futures. Where we see ourselves and where we are headed. It is great to see that we are on the same page, and to know that we really do get along. I am looking forward to our future, and all that it has to offer.

Now for some fun winter pics:
I was so happy to be Sledding :) (although not in the least big fashionable!)
N was all sorts of ahhh dooor aaahhh bull on her sled!

N is going to be a future winter olympic star! She was such a trooper!

BD and I both took turns. I think we may have had more fun then the kids!
N and her brother J were champs at going down the big hills! Even after wipeing out they still kept on going!
Aidyn and daddy made a great team!
It was a lot of working walking back up the hill! Good thing we brought daddy with to help carry the sleds back up!




:) Hope you all had as much fun on your Monday as we had on ours! :)

8 comments:

Slyde said...

looks awesome! i wanted to take mini-me this weekend, but he has strep :(

He & Me + 3 said...

We had a blast sledding too. It is so much fun. It really looks like you all are having the best time & I am so glad you had that time to talk with BD.

Busy Bee Suz said...

How fun!!!! Glad to see everyone is so happy and getting along so well.
no sledding here today, a little rain then sun!!

Unknown said...

HOW FUN! YOU GOT SOME GREAT SHOTS! i haven't been sledding in years! MY KIDS would love it, I am sure! glad YOU ARE HOME and where you belong! Hugs, JGG

Debbie said...

what great pictures!!!!!how fun!

Elizabeth said...

Those photos make me smile!! how wonderful! Love it....family!! :-)

外國人 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelze said...

Looks like you had a great time sledding. You all look so happy!