Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Give me a C...

Give me a C.

Give me a A.
Give me a N.
Give me a O.
Give me a N.

Whats that spell?

CANON!

Thats right... tonight I bought myself a new camera. The Canon PowerShot SX120IS 10MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Images Stabilized Zoom and 3-inch LCD screen. to be exact.

Check this baby out....

So its not the most amazing camera to ever be, but its the best camera I've ever owned. It'll do me justice. I just wanted a decent camera, that was reliable and a little bit of an upgrade from a kodak. I found this one, and went back four times to drool over it. Once I slept on it. Then slept on it again.. and again.. I finaly headed to the store and forked over a little bit of dough, and got it.
The kids are asleep now so I haven't been able to really try it out.. but you better believe they'll be in cute outfits tomorrow so I can put it to work! I am over the moon thrilled! So get ready for this girl to be PHOTO CRAZY!
Whats your latest and greatest purchase? Anything you have your eye on?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting!!! ENJOY, AND CONGRATS! p.s. I have never ever had the bloggy problem, in all 3 years. So sorry to hear! I hope I don't ever have that prob. Have a good night. Jenn

gram said...

looks like a pretty nice camera! look forward to seeing some of your pictures, i'm a photo nut myself. oh, hey, how's your mom? go to my blog and leave me a comment on how she's doing.
thanks. take care and have fun with your photo shoots!

Sarah Ann said...

Oh goodness! I'm so jealous! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Can't wait to see your pics.
I'm lovin' my new Kindle. :)

Elizabeth said...

How awesome!! I have a Nikon, and love it!!! Cant wait to see all the images from it!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Congrats to you.
I have my eye on a large slr camera....it is major dough. So I won't be getting it...but I get camera envy all.the.time!!
Have fun.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oooh jealous! I want a new camera!

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

Oooh nice, I love cameras and taking pictures!

Congrats and have fun...

Truly His said...

love the blog, lady! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Well congrats. You will have so much fun. Read your manual though...it can give some great insight into taking great shots.

Riahli said...

Nice! I would freak over a new camera...so much fun!!