Thursday, February 11, 2010

Temporary home.

"This is our temporary home
It's not where we belong
Windows and rooms that we're passin' through
This is just a stop, on the way to where we're going
I'm not afraid because I know this is our
Temporary Home. "

Perfect.

I love Gainesville, but it is, and never will be my real home. It was a stop along the way to the place that we/I am going. I am so happy that we are on the journey towards our real home. Goodbye temporary home...

Tears streak my face and pillow tonight as I drift off. There are so many people that have found their way into my heart. This is NOT an easy goodbye. Prayers are needed tomorrow as I say goodbye to my students/parents/co-workers. It will not be easy to walk away from them tomorrow.

Love you all!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I will be praying for you tomorrow! Best of luck to you! Happy to hear you are following your heart!

Charris said...

Hi Brittany, Good Luck to you.

Homemaker Man said...

Good luck. i've moved with a baby and it's no easy feat. But babies need family. You're doing the right thing.

Kit Kat said...

Good luck tomorrow! And safe travels home!

Oh, and let me know when/if you will be in the cities, I would love to catch up!

Midnitefyrfly said...

I can't help but share in the bittersweet emotions of change. As I read this tears welled in my eyes and I wasn't sure whether it was to mourn what you are leaving behind with you, or the anticipation and excitement that reuniting with family will bring you.

I am just so happy that your blog will still allow me along on this journey with you!